OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by Jay02

Would you rather be a fan of the team that gives you a reason to talk *#!$ cause we actually have talent? Or the team that is clearly scarred hoping for some Seattle type heroics to occur? They can keep hoping Hester will win the game. Last time i checked though we didnt punt once against the number 1 seed.

I like where we stand, you know with having Rodgers and not Cutler.
Someone's butthurt over my pics ha? 
roll.gif

Hey man, I'll call the suicide prevention line if you lose. Don't do it to yourself

Would you rather be a fan of the team that gives you a reason to talk *#!$ cause we actually have talent? Or the team that is clearly scarred hoping for some Seattle type heroics to occur? They can keep hoping Hester will win the game. Last time i checked though we didnt punt once against the number 1 seed.

roll.gif

Hey man, I'll call the suicide prevention line if you lose. Don't do it to yourself

Drown yourself in some 4Lokos?

I know Packer nation will be heartbroken if they lose, esp. with how well they are playing. No one gave the Bears a shot this year, and they've made it this far.. if they make the Super Bowl, I won't be surprised. As long as the AFC team wins the SB i'll be happy. ;D

Drown yourself in some 4Lokos?

I know Packer nation will be heartbroken if they lose, esp. with how well they are playing. No one gave the Bears a shot this year, and they've made it this far.. if they make the Super Bowl, I won't be surprised. As long as the AFC team wins the SB i'll be happy. ;D

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif

See there it is guys, right there ^
Bears fans telling me im butt hurt cause im talking smack when we are playing eachother in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. They're Not saying "Cutler is gonna wreck  you" or anything. Instead yall posting pics of Cutler talking nonsense that contradicts his whole career. This is why i know you're all scared.

AGAIN FELLAS ITS THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP BEARS PACKERS. TALK SMACK BEARS FANS. so we can laugh some more.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif

See there it is guys, right there ^
Bears fans telling me im butt hurt cause im talking smack when we are playing eachother in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. They're Not saying "Cutler is gonna wreck  you" or anything. Instead yall posting pics of Cutler talking nonsense that contradicts his whole career. This is why i know you're all scared.

AGAIN FELLAS ITS THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP BEARS PACKERS. TALK SMACK BEARS FANS. so we can laugh some more.

Would you rather be a fan of the team that gives you a reason to talk $*@! cause we actually have talent?

(I already have money on the Packers, so you know who I think is going to win, but...)

I believe winning the division gives Bears' fans a reason to talk, no? Not to mention, they've already beaten you this year on the field where the game this Sunday is being played....

The Chicago fans definitely have reason to talk !*%%. As do the Green Bay fans.

Would you rather be a fan of the team that gives you a reason to talk $*@! cause we actually have talent?

(I already have money on the Packers, so you know who I think is going to win, but...)

I believe winning the division gives Bears' fans a reason to talk, no? Not to mention, they've already beaten you this year on the field where the game this Sunday is being played....

Originally Posted by JPZx

Finally something. O wait your not a Bears fan 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Finally something. O wait your not a Bears fan 
roll.gif

OK I'll make you happy.

Cutler throws 10 TDs, Hester runs back 5 punts for TDs, and Forte catches 300 yards and rushes for 200 yards.

IDGAF if Rodgers throws for 500 yards and 5 TDs or Cutler throws 4 picks, what matters is that final score. Rodgers played a hell of a game in September and guess what? Packers LOST. I'm not a real fan for saying "Cutler is gonna shred up the Packers secondary" right? We lost by one TD in week 17 and dudes acting like y'all blew us out Patriots style.

And Cutler already made it farther than Erin did in his first year in the playoffs. Your fraud defense gave up 51 points that game, remember? Plus you're blaming +*+@ on Cutler when it's a TEAM game. It isn't individual. Look at how far he's gotten with a running game and a tough D. He didn't have that before in Denver and not when he first got to Chicago. Look at your own QB for that. In his first year the Fudgepackers went 6-10 with the 20th ranked D, and the next year they went 11-5 with the 1st ranked D. Is there a correlation? Yes.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but if you want to count us out, go ahead. We've been counted out how many times this season...and we're still in it. It'd just be HILARIOUS to see the Packers fans after a loss. What else would you have to look forward to? Go-karting? The Bucks? LOL

OK I'll make you happy.

Cutler throws 10 TDs, Hester runs back 5 punts for TDs, and Forte catches 300 yards and rushes for 200 yards.

IDGAF if Rodgers throws for 500 yards and 5 TDs or Cutler throws 4 picks, what matters is that final score. Rodgers played a hell of a game in September and guess what? Packers LOST. I'm not a real fan for saying "Cutler is gonna shred up the Packers secondary" right? We lost by one TD in week 17 and dudes acting like y'all blew us out Patriots style.

And Cutler already made it farther than Erin did in his first year in the playoffs. Your fraud defense gave up 51 points that game, remember? Plus you're blaming +*+@ on Cutler when it's a TEAM game. It isn't individual. Look at how far he's gotten with a running game and a tough D. He didn't have that before in Denver and not when he first got to Chicago. Look at your own QB for that. In his first year the Fudgepackers went 6-10 with the 20th ranked D, and the next year they went 11-5 with the 1st ranked D. Is there a correlation? Yes.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but if you want to count us out, go ahead. We've been counted out how many times this season...and we're still in it. It'd just be HILARIOUS to see the Packers fans after a loss. What else would you have to look forward to? Go-karting? The Bucks? LOL

Yes illmatic i'll be looking forward to Go-karting...I actually just booked my hotel to the Dells. Im going Febuary 7th.

Edit: All booked, had to settle with March 7th.

Yes illmatic i'll be looking forward to Go-karting...I actually just booked my hotel to the Dells. Im going Febuary 7th.

Well have fun.

Well have fun.

And Cutler already made it farther than Erin did in his first year in the playoffs.

Two lines later......
Plus you're blaming +*+@ on Cutler when it's a TEAM game. It isn't individual.

????????????

Kalahari
pimp.gif

Went on a date with one the girls at the front desk
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

And Cutler already made it farther than Erin did in his first year in the playoffs.

Two lines later......
Plus you're blaming +*+@ on Cutler when it's a TEAM game. It isn't individual.

????????????

Kalahari
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

You misinterpreted me. I'm not saying that Cutler single handedly led his team farther than Erin...just saying he got farther.

You misinterpreted me. I'm not saying that Cutler single handedly led his team farther than Erin...just saying he got farther.

JPZx wrote:

Kalahari
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Noicee. Did ya take her on the Masterblaster
devil.gif

laugh.gif

JPZx wrote:

Kalahari
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Noicee. Did ya take her on the Masterblaster
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Masterblasterf? Nah man. if a chick works at Applebees I'm not going to take her on a date to Applebees 
laugh.gif

Masterblasterf? Nah man. if a chick works at Applebees I'm not going to take her on a date to Applebees 
laugh.gif

If the Packers lose on Sunday, I'll be eating crow the ENTIRE offseason.

But I'll definitely talk that talk right now because....

The Green Bay Packers are just BETTER than the Chicago Bears.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom