OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Son. Of course I'm nervous, who wouldn't be? In '07 I was nervous too. Almost drove from NY to GB to spend $500 on tickets to see Favre throw a perfect ball to Corey Webster. The Packers are basically the only team throughout the year that I follow. Buffalo Sabres are a DISTANT #2.

Trust me, Im following the bears side of this as well... I've followed Chicago bloggers and writers on Twitter for the entire season to keep up with whats been going on.

I'm sure you'd have the same nerves if Dallas was 1 game away from going to the SB too.

Ive been waiting for February 6th, 2011 for 4-5 years now, since the last time the SuperBowl was on my Birthday (Feb 6th 2005 Patriots and Eagles), PRAYING that my team would rep the NFC on my birthday this time.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

What do you get out of posting every anti-Bears statistic and story you can find, in relation to this game? 
laugh.gif

maaaan...this is a game thread dude...which reminds me...where is that Brown's "lottery pick" thread at? i hear Brady Quinn is back on Mel's Big Board....zzzzzzzzzzzing....
Hes not a Browns fan...
laugh.gif

Son. Of course I'm nervous, who wouldn't be? In '07 I was nervous too. Almost drove from NY to GB to spend $500 on tickets to see Favre throw a perfect ball to Corey Webster. The Packers are basically the only team throughout the year that I follow. Buffalo Sabres are a DISTANT #2.

Trust me, Im following the bears side of this as well... I've followed Chicago bloggers and writers on Twitter for the entire season to keep up with whats been going on.

I'm sure you'd have the same nerves if Dallas was 1 game away from going to the SB too.

Ive been waiting for February 6th, 2011 for 4-5 years now, since the last time the SuperBowl was on my Birthday (Feb 6th 2005 Patriots and Eagles), PRAYING that my team would rep the NFC on my birthday this time.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

What do you get out of posting every anti-Bears statistic and story you can find, in relation to this game? 
laugh.gif

maaaan...this is a game thread dude...which reminds me...where is that Brown's "lottery pick" thread at? i hear Brady Quinn is back on Mel's Big Board....zzzzzzzzzzzing....
Hes not a Browns fan...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm tired of hearing about the field issue now.

I get it. Soldier Field's field is a miserable p.o.s.

Both teams will play on it. Get the proper cleats and play ball.

End of story.
QFT - i just wanna see this damn thing played already...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm tired of hearing about the field issue now.

I get it. Soldier Field's field is a miserable p.o.s.

Both teams will play on it. Get the proper cleats and play ball.

End of story.
QFT - i just wanna see this damn thing played already...

Man you can wait for Feb 6th 2001 forever and it won't happen. The calendar moves forward. I'm sorry.

Man you can wait for Feb 6th 2001 forever and it won't happen. The calendar moves forward. I'm sorry.

Why do people keep saying that the Packers found a running game in Starks? He ran the ball 25 times for 66 yards against a mediocre Atlanta run defense.

Why do people keep saying that the Packers found a running game in Starks? He ran the ball 25 times for 66 yards against a mediocre Atlanta run defense.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by youngmoney

breaking news

my sister just got clay matthews autograph

omgomgomgomgomg

shes dead to me...
Did Aaron blow her off though? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah actually my other sister works at starbucks and he always comes in and orders a iced venti vanilla latte
laugh.gif
i to order that drink now, hoping some of his swag rubs off on me...

anyway she said he always signs autographs there...and my sister who just got clays autograph works in the same building clay gets his massages
laugh.gif

thanks for listening
laugh.gif
i feel like an insider
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by youngmoney

breaking news

my sister just got clay matthews autograph

omgomgomgomgomg

shes dead to me...
Did Aaron blow her off though? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah actually my other sister works at starbucks and he always comes in and orders a iced venti vanilla latte
laugh.gif
i to order that drink now, hoping some of his swag rubs off on me...

anyway she said he always signs autographs there...and my sister who just got clays autograph works in the same building clay gets his massages
laugh.gif

thanks for listening
laugh.gif
i feel like an insider
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom