OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

I dreamed about this game to shabooyah
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was there and of course we won...but the funny part was me trying to sleep with 2 girls who were bears fans...while not having them know eachother or that I was a packer fan...they found out...so even in my wildest dream I didn't get poon...but instead a packers victory
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I dreamed about this game to shabooyah
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was there and of course we won...but the funny part was me trying to sleep with 2 girls who were bears fans...while not having them know eachother or that I was a packer fan...they found out...so even in my wildest dream I didn't get poon...but instead a packers victory
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i had a snow day yesterday from work so it felt like a saturday. it was such a tease cause i still have an extra day to wait
30t6p3b.gif

need to get this game going.
Winning the Halas in Chicago would be so sweet, so we can go after the real trophy, the Lombardi
pimp.gif

i had a snow day yesterday from work so it felt like a saturday. it was such a tease cause i still have an extra day to wait
30t6p3b.gif

need to get this game going.
Winning the Halas in Chicago would be so sweet, so we can go after the real trophy, the Lombardi
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

lets go people...

and i seriously hate ALL my friends...i know about 20 people who are going tomorrow....this is when not living in gb sucks...

pimp.gif

lets go people...

and i seriously hate ALL my friends...i know about 20 people who are going tomorrow....this is when not living in gb sucks...

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl : lol

Jay Cutler in the redzone amounts of fail in this post.

Back
Top Bottom