OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

http://twitter.com/#!/realfreemancbs
realfreemancbs mike freeman

Good God: they're taking tarp off Soldier Field and the field looks awful. It's just dirt.
alien.gif

smile.gif

Is said "Go Bears" in the NFC North thread, just for the crap of it, but I don't know who I want to win.

Bears vs. Jets
sick.gif

Bears vs. Steelers
ohwell.gif

Packers vs. Jets
ohwell.gif

Packers vs Steelers
grin.gif
  (Most appealing option)

I kind of want Cutler to win though.....Whatever, good luck to both teams and their fans. Hopefully, this game is vintage NFC North.

Is said "Go Bears" in the NFC North thread, just for the crap of it, but I don't know who I want to win.

Bears vs. Jets
sick.gif

Bears vs. Steelers
ohwell.gif

Packers vs. Jets
ohwell.gif

Packers vs Steelers
grin.gif
  (Most appealing option)

I kind of want Cutler to win though.....Whatever, good luck to both teams and their fans. Hopefully, this game is vintage NFC North.

Sons.

I don't remember being as hyped/can't do anything productive for a week/non-stop thinking about the game/post every bit of info ever written in the past 7 days/counting down the hours/minutes/seconds to the game, etc. etc. etc. for the Vikings/Saints NFC Championship last year like you guys in here. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean I was jacked obviously. But damn.
laugh.gif

VVVV... Y'all the past 7 days.

66awbkn.gif

Sons.

I don't remember being as hyped/can't do anything productive for a week/non-stop thinking about the game/post every bit of info ever written in the past 7 days/counting down the hours/minutes/seconds to the game, etc. etc. etc. for the Vikings/Saints NFC Championship last year like you guys in here. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean I was jacked obviously. But damn.
laugh.gif

VVVV... Y'all the past 7 days.

66awbkn.gif

Alright fellas. I'm out to watch the game with a couple of friends.

So I won't be able to post.

May the best team win.

smile.gif

GO PACK GO!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright fellas. I'm out to watch the game with a couple of friends.

So I won't be able to post.

May the best team win.

smile.gif

GO PACK GO!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom