roll.gif

I can't even say that Cutler would stop to sign for her either though�
laugh.gif
that was so cold
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

^HighRep... Just so you know, Mike Florio is the one that blew that story up... He has since apologized because Jan Cavenaugh had come out and said how she had already gotten several autographs from Rodgers... Shes a regular at the airport for returning team planes.

^HighRep... Just so you know, Mike Florio is the one that blew that story up... He has since apologized because Jan Cavenaugh had come out and said how she had already gotten several autographs from Rodgers... Shes a regular at the airport for returning team planes.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Baby mommas come for the child support check Casper? We understand that comes before NT...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
who done told you about that situation

Baby mommas come for the child support check Casper? We understand that comes before NT...
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

wheewwww, thx! i was about to say

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

wheewwww, thx! i was about to say

pimp.gif

Good luck North teams. Rootin' for the Bears 'cause there's more Packer fans on here than Bears, and the brutality will be amazing if they lose.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good luck North teams. Rootin' for the Bears 'cause there's more Packer fans on here than Bears, and the brutality will be amazing if they lose.
laugh.gif

Newsflash: the dead bird epidemic has FINALLY come to an end; 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia, 53 dead Ravens in Pittsburgh, 53 dead Falcons in Atlanta and 53 dead Seahawks all over Soldier's Field! And the Wisconsin DNR just issued the Packers a Bear permit

Newsflash: the dead bird epidemic has FINALLY come to an end; 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia, 53 dead Ravens in Pittsburgh, 53 dead Falcons in Atlanta and 53 dead Seahawks all over Soldier's Field! And the Wisconsin DNR just issued the Packers a Bear permit

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

roll.gif

No way you came up with that, but nice job. I like the creativity.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

roll.gif

No way you came up with that, but nice job. I like the creativity.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif
.. wait, what? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif
.. wait, what? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
AW HELL NAW... y'all getting too personal in here 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
AW HELL NAW... y'all getting too personal in here 
roll.gif

I used the 53 dead Falcons joke already, you late bruh bruh. Stealin' my thunder and %@!.

Back
Top Bottom