OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

This week is gonna drag. I'm hyped 
pimp.gif

The Packers know what they have with Rodgers Cutler on the other hand is shaky at times.

The Packers know what they have with Rodgers Cutler on the other hand is shaky at times.

Originally Posted by henz0

I just want to see a good game.. I !%$$ with Cutler and Rodgers so I dont mind seeing either in the SB

You dun goofed henz0. Pick a side, be a man. Sheesh. 
grin.gif
 You ain't looking too based right now. 
eyes.gif

I just want to see a good game.. I !%$$ with Cutler and Rodgers so I dont mind seeing either in the SB

You dun goofed henz0. Pick a side, be a man. Sheesh. 
grin.gif
 You ain't looking too based right now. 
eyes.gif

QB edge: Rodgers

Momentum: Packers

Defense: Packers playing better than most right now.

Packers winning the Bowl.

QB edge: Rodgers

Momentum: Packers

Defense: Packers playing better than most right now.

Packers winning the Bowl.

Who don't you %%#% with sir.
laugh.gif

Who don't you %%#% with sir.
laugh.gif

this game is going to be EPIC!

can't wait for the Bears to pwn the Packers at Soldier Field. Bears' special teams is going to murder the Packers, just they did in the regular season. After next Sunday, not only will Green Bay be our female dog in the division, we'll finally be going back to the Super Bowl and bring the Lombardi trophy back to Chicago
pimp.gif

this game is going to be EPIC!

can't wait for the Bears to pwn the Packers at Soldier Field. Bears' special teams is going to murder the Packers, just they did in the regular season. After next Sunday, not only will Green Bay be our female dog in the division, we'll finally be going back to the Super Bowl and bring the Lombardi trophy back to Chicago
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom