OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

If you cheese eaters think youre coming into our house to walk all over us, you got another thing coming. Gonna be a god damn war. Bear down $*!#

If you cheese eaters think youre coming into our house to walk all over us, you got another thing coming. Gonna be a god damn war. Bear down $*!#

The Packers just did so like 2 weeks ago.
laugh.gif

Gonna be a good one though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

heres the first knucklehead sighting...wheres your inbred brother casper

casper stay pissed at me cause i merk his %%@ in black ops
pimp.gif

heres the first knucklehead sighting...wheres your inbred brother casper

casper stay pissed at me cause i merk his %%@ in black ops
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Downtown Chicago is going to be crazy next Sunday night.
smile.gif

yea dudes gonna be jumping outta buildings and jumping on the tracks of the amtrak.
Bears 31
Packers 24

Soon after the game half of the State Of Wisconsin will be calling for grief counselors while the other half jumps in Lake Michigan. There will be tons of precipitation in the form of tears in the beers of Packers fans. Packers fans will develop a bigger inferiority complex of anything Chicago and Walker will not be able to hoodwink any Illinois businesses into moving to Wisconsin as half their workforce will be calling in sick due to depression. 

One good thing is that after the game you can go back to talking about Favre!

smile.gif

yea dudes gonna be jumping outta buildings and jumping on the tracks of the amtrak.
Bears 31
Packers 24

Soon after the game half of the State Of Wisconsin will be calling for grief counselors while the other half jumps in Lake Michigan. There will be tons of precipitation in the form of tears in the beers of Packers fans. Packers fans will develop a bigger inferiority complex of anything Chicago and Walker will not be able to hoodwink any Illinois businesses into moving to Wisconsin as half their workforce will be calling in sick due to depression. 

The clowns have arrived. Where's Casper and The GR8 at?
Oh. we already walked into your house and shut down your entire offense, though.

over/under: 2 INT's for Cutler?

Originally Posted by primetime21

smile.gif

Bears 31
Packers 24

cmon that was horrible...ill give you 1 more try champ.

The clowns have arrived. Where's Casper and The GR8 at?
Oh. we already walked into your house and shut down your entire offense, though.

over/under: 2 INT's for Cutler?

smile.gif

Bears 31
Packers 24

cmon that was horrible...ill give you 1 more try champ.

smile.gif

Bears 31
Packers 24

cmon I have nothing to say.
fixed

smile.gif

Bears 31
Packers 24

cmon I have nothing to say.
fixed

this game is gonna be a battle. i hope the weather isn't a HUGE factor. rodgers will continue his beastin

this game is gonna be a battle. i hope the weather isn't a HUGE factor. rodgers will continue his beastin

My prediction: Packers 30 Bears 17

I hope the Packers win the SB.

$%$%$ the Jets and the Steelers.

ohwell.gif

My prediction: Packers 30 Bears 17

I hope the Packers win the SB.

$%$%$ the Jets and the Steelers.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom