Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

LULZ... Less than an hour ago Hester was a "very average" punt returner according to Tirico.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
i was sitting here like
grin.gif

It's hilarious to me how teams can suddenly put 7 on the board with ease when they feel pressure with 2 minutes left... but for like 27 minutes of game time prior they couldn't even get themselves a field goal.

Just always picture every drive as a two minute drill. Whatever works for you.

It's hilarious to me how teams can suddenly put 7 on the board with ease when they feel pressure with 2 minutes left... but for like 27 minutes of game time prior they couldn't even get themselves a field goal.

Just always picture every drive as a two minute drill. Whatever works for you.

Special teams killed us the first half. Gotta clean that up. Also...looks like the end of the road is almost here for Clifton. Dude is terrible.

Special teams killed us the first half. Gotta clean that up. Also...looks like the end of the road is almost here for Clifton. Dude is terrible.

who ever told the bears to let the time run down some needs a good job

im still
laugh.gif
@ the line drive kick to hester

knox with the
pimp.gif
foot work and catch

other then that 1st drive and the drive they got 3 on the bears D has been playing good

needs to get to aaron alot more and finish the play

bears plz plz stop backing off the wr's 10 yards 5-7 yards is ok to damn

why is our worst LB covering finley?

wrap up guys come on now

close game half time adjustments is going to be key

who ever told the bears to let the time run down some needs a good job

im still
laugh.gif
@ the line drive kick to hester

knox with the
pimp.gif
foot work and catch

other then that 1st drive and the drive they got 3 on the bears D has been playing good

needs to get to aaron alot more and finish the play

bears plz plz stop backing off the wr's 10 yards 5-7 yards is ok to damn

why is our worst LB covering finley?

wrap up guys come on now

close game half time adjustments is going to be key

people getting hurt not cool man not cool hopefully this gives them time to get it together and get back in there

people getting hurt not cool man not cool hopefully this gives them time to get it together and get back in there

Back
Top Bottom