Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

These dudes really believe Bears LB's can keep up with Finley?

lolololololol.

Urlacher can't cover half the dudes in this thread anymore.

lolololololol.

WOWWWW %@* is going on in here.

A "Bears fan" unable to decide who he want's to win tonight. Are the Bears still playing? Or did I miss something?

ANYWAYS.

Lets go Jennings and Packers D.
laugh.gif

Need 11 points

WOWWWW %@* is going on in here.

A "Bears fan" unable to decide who he want's to win tonight. Are the Bears still playing? Or did I miss something?

ANYWAYS.

Lets go Jennings and Packers D.
laugh.gif

Need 11 points

the hype you dudes have for Finley is out of control dude is good yall acting like he the greatest of all time and %*$*

depending on the formation it will be different people on him

the hype you dudes have for Finley is out of control dude is good yall acting like he the greatest of all time and %*$*

depending on the formation it will be different people on him

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

lolololololol.

Brians playing better at lb then anyone in the league not named patrick willis right now....

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

lolololololol.

Brians playing better at lb then anyone in the league not named patrick willis right now....

The Green Bay Packers win by 10... proving that they're the legitimate team in the NFC North.

By the way, Matt Forte is not back yet. Until he can move the ball on the ground, he's still playing behind the same crappy line as he was last season. Only 79 yards in two games... one of those games was against the Lions
30t6p3b.gif

The Green Bay Packers win by 10... proving that they're the legitimate team in the NFC North.

By the way, Matt Forte is not back yet. Until he can move the ball on the ground, he's still playing behind the same crappy line as he was last season. Only 79 yards in two games... one of those games was against the Lions
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
he not back cuz he playing behind a crappy line is what you saying huh...........that make sense to you?

and good thing rb's can catch the ball out the back field or else forte would be in trouble huh..................

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
he not back cuz he playing behind a crappy line is what you saying huh...........that make sense to you?

and good thing rb's can catch the ball out the back field or else forte would be in trouble huh..................

LOL @ this Sportscenter coverage.

Urlacher tombout the 'defense is back and is to be feared'

Well alright.

LOL @ this Sportscenter coverage.

Urlacher tombout the 'defense is back and is to be feared'

Well alright.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yeah, he's not back yet. That is what I'm saying. Runners like Adrian Peterson can make something out of nothing with awful offensive lines. Check the stats... Vikings O-Line is worse than Bears O-Line this season and was just AS bad as the Bears O-Line last season.
79 yards through two games? Yeah, I'd say that's a signal of trouble. He was given a good number of carries in that Detroit game and couldn't get anything. I'm not saying by any means RBs like Adrian Peterson are normal but Matt Forte shouldn't go without a decent amount of blame for how he has performed these past two years.

Mike Martz favors the pass over the run any day... but 2.9 y/c is awful.

*Once again, I'll reiterate that I'm not talking %%@# about the Vikings until they do something. I'm just commenting on how I see the Bears/Packers game stacking up.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yeah, he's not back yet. That is what I'm saying. Runners like Adrian Peterson can make something out of nothing with awful offensive lines. Check the stats... Vikings O-Line is worse than Bears O-Line this season and was just AS bad as the Bears O-Line last season.
79 yards through two games? Yeah, I'd say that's a signal of trouble. He was given a good number of carries in that Detroit game and couldn't get anything. I'm not saying by any means RBs like Adrian Peterson are normal but Matt Forte shouldn't go without a decent amount of blame for how he has performed these past two years.

Mike Martz favors the pass over the run any day... but 2.9 y/c is awful.

*Once again, I'll reiterate that I'm not talking %%@# about the Vikings until they do something. I'm just commenting on how I see the Bears/Packers game stacking up.

Kinda crazy to think the Packers offense has yet to click on all cylinders for 4 complete quarters and they're still blowing teams out.

Guess tonight is your night, Chicago.

Kinda crazy to think the Packers offense has yet to click on all cylinders for 4 complete quarters and they're still blowing teams out.

Guess tonight is your night, Chicago.

They only blew out the Bills, but you're right the offense still is getting into it hopefully tonights the night.

Once the offense clicks everyone will understand the hype behind Finley.

Back
Top Bottom