Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this dude lyrical is the biggest homer on here he got other packer fans correcting him-- one of the only dudes that cant talk with sense when it comes to fans of the nfc north and there teams

I had to read this like 20 times and I still dont know what is really going on.
laugh.gif

Read it as two seperate sentences. The first sentence refers to this exchange.

Kinda crazy to think the Packers offense has yet to click on all cylinders for 4 complete quarters and they're still blowing teams out.

They only blew out the Bills, but you're right the offense still is getting into it hopefully tonights the night. 

this dude lyrical is the biggest homer on here he got other packer fans correcting him-- one of the only dudes that cant talk with sense when it comes to fans of the nfc north and there teams

laugh.gif

Read it as two seperate sentences. The first sentence refers to this exchange.

Kinda crazy to think the Packers offense has yet to click on all cylinders for 4 complete quarters and they're still blowing teams out.

They only blew out the Bills, but you're right the offense still is getting into it hopefully tonights the night. 

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

These dudes really believe Bears LB's can keep up with Finley?

lolololololol.

Urlacher can't cover half the dudes in this thread anymore.

Brians playing better at lb then anyone in the league not named patrick willis right now....
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes still doubting Urlacher and Briggs. Just watch. They are playing as good as they ever have right now, maybe better, and minus injuries their production hasnt dipped whatsoever. Whenever those 2 have been fully functional/healthy they are the best LB tandem in the NFL. And they are functional/healthy right now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this dude lyrical is the biggest homer on here he got other packer fans correcting him one of the only dudes that cant talk with sense when it comes to fans of the nfc north and there teams

laugh.gif
i realize it's just the internet and grammar isn't a huge deal...but i mean c'mon the use of a period here and there isn't too much to ask
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calling that a run-on sentence would be understatement of the year.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this dude lyrical is the biggest homer on here he got other packer fans correcting him one of the only dudes that cant talk with sense when it comes to fans of the nfc north and there teams

laugh.gif
i realize it's just the internet and grammar isn't a huge deal...but i mean c'mon the use of a period here and there isn't too much to ask
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calling that a run-on sentence would be understatement of the year.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

These dudes really believe Bears LB's can keep up with Finley?

lolololololol.

Urlacher can't cover half the dudes in this thread anymore.

Brians playing better at lb then anyone in the league not named patrick willis right now....
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes still doubting Urlacher and Briggs. Just watch. They are playing as good as they ever have right now, maybe better, and minus injuries their production hasnt dipped whatsoever. Whenever those 2 have been fully functional/healthy they are the best LB tandem in the NFL. And they are functional/healthy right now.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vikings O-Line is worse than Bears O-Line

G you a god damn lie and you know it
It's not 2007 anymore. Check the stats.

Last year we were tied, this year you're better than us. There are offensive line stats on NFL.com.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vikings O-Line is worse than Bears O-Line

G you a god damn lie and you know it
It's not 2007 anymore. Check the stats.

Last year we were tied, this year you're better than us. There are offensive line stats on NFL.com.

this should be a close game, hopefully the string of good MNF games can continue tonight

this should be a close game, hopefully the string of good MNF games can continue tonight

I'm assuming Pittsburgh was the worst the past few years?

I'm assuming Pittsburgh was the worst the past few years?

Back
Top Bottom