Official Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vol. World War 4vre

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Packers O-line is going to cost them a lot of games this season. You can't develop a run game if the front 5 can't block. Packers fans on NT, in the 2010 draft is the O-Line the biggest priority for you guys or are there other holes?
Eric Berry and Taylor Mays are the only other picks id make first...depending on where we draft of course. S is thin on our team right now andBigby might be on his way out after this year.

But if a solid OT is there and we go somewhere that we already have depth im going to kill myself.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Packers O-line is going to cost them a lot of games this season. You can't develop a run game if the front 5 can't block. Packers fans on NT, in the 2010 draft is the O-Line the biggest priority for you guys or are there other holes?
You could say Runningback a priotory also, but i still dont know if Grant ineffective becasue of the O-Line.
1st priority though, yes the O-Line

smh.gif
@ those two bull @++$ calls the vikings got in the first half

roughing the passer? pass interference?

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

smh.gif

never called roughing the passer buddy (classic case of watching espn and not the game) and also there was offsides on the pi call so it didntmatter ... next ...

Speaking of Lambeau i got tickets to the Cowboys Packers game.

It will be nice seeing in person Aaron Rodgers destroy you, and seeing Toni....um...do what he does best, %##+ up.

laugh.gif
did i strike a nerve? i agree, yall gonna smash us ... we are ahorrible football team ... doesnt change the fact that your franchise ran the greatest statistical quarterback of all time outta town and two years later hestuck it to your bum %$@ squad
roll.gif

my man favre just single handedly fried your entire organization, hows that feel?

Good game. Much props to the Vikings. Nice seeing Favre have a great game.

But damn. someone get Rodgers some time. dude is a beast.

I can only imagine when we finally get some decent protection up front...

...nightmares.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

smh.gif

never called roughing the passer buddy (classic case of watching espn and not the game) and also there was offsides on the pi call so it didnt matter ... next ...

It will be nice seeing in person Aaron Rodgers destroy you, and seeing Toni....um...do what he does best, %##+ up.

laugh.gif
did i strike a nerve? i agree, yall gonna smash us ... we are a horrible football team ... doesnt change the fact that your franchise ran the greatest statistical quarterback of all time outta town and two years later he stuck it to your bum %$@ squad
roll.gif

my man favre just single handedly fried your entire organization, hows that feel?

Your man Favre
laugh.gif
he wasn't your boy in 2007 when theCowboys had the SuperBowl on lock.
Thats including you.

Ive never used the ignore feature before but congrats ur the first.
Your posts are just so...meaningless

I'll give Green Bay credit for battling back and not folding there at the end.

Rodgers is a damn beast...when the people calling the shots up there in the front office get smart (chances are never) and they give this kid some protectionyou'll then be a legitimate and scary threat. As for this season? It's just not in the cards for you guys.Even when Clifton returns I still don't see Rodgers receiving the protection he needs.

I'm starting to believe that the Bears are the Vikings biggest threat in the division now...a few impressive wins under their belts.

Fact of the matter is...we were dominating the majority of that game WITH Adrian Peterson being non-existent....imagine us when all parts of our offense areclicking and in high gear
eek.gif

Donald Lee
laugh.gif

Jermichael Finley
smokin.gif

Jared Allen might just be the best defensive end in football. He's in the Top 3 at least.

5-0

Probably the worst officiated game I have ever watched. Started witht he first play of the game for the Vikings when AP ran around the corner and there was ablatant hold right in front of the official. This continued throughout the game especiall on runs to the outside. Also Jared Allen jumped several times thatwere never called. Seems like the Vikings had everything going for them in this game, especially the officials.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Your man Favre
laugh.gif
he wasn't your boy in 2007 when the Cowboys had the SuperBowl on lock.
Thats including you.

Ive never used the ignore feature before but congrats ur the first.
Your posts are just so...meaningless
man you really are delusional ... ive ALWAYS been a favre fan ... i was ALWAYS a closet packer fan with him at the helm ... dude is the greateststatistical qb of all time, how can you not like the dude? o because he couldnt decide if he wanted to play football at 38 and 39? stop cryin

how could i ever hate favre? hes never beaten my team at their home stadium lol ... and yes when he played my cowboys i wanted him to fail miserably but ivealways had respect for him ... for packers "fans" to turn their back and talk *%$$ about him is bammafied ...

you can ignore me all you want, but you know damn well you'll be clicking that little + in the right hand corner to see what i post
laugh.gif

30f362f83bdad8cab1e9e0c510e65c0bb92dd620.jpg

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Good news: AP was shut down
pimp.gif
Not sure that's good news when you still lose.
shutting down AP is always good news. But yea i was obviously just trying to find something positive out of that game.

Its still unbelievably frustrating that our QB can be running circles in the backfield with 2-3 DL chasing him but still keep us in the game and throw fornearly 400 yds
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

smh.gif

never called roughing the passer buddy (classic case of watching espn and not the game) and also there was offsides on the pi call so it didnt matter ... next ...

laugh.gif
did i strike a nerve? i agree, yall gonna smash us ... we are a horrible football team ... doesnt change the fact that your franchise ran the greatest statistical quarterback of all time outta town and two years later he stuck it to your bum %$@ squad
roll.gif

switch the quarterbacks in the game, you think Favre would have done squat with that line. Least Rodgers knows how to eat it and take the sack.Brett Would have tried to throw it away and it would be going the other way. If bretts out quarterback we lose 48-7 not 30-23. Thats why we have Rodgers.

Favre's da best, brah....He not only own every record including interceptions, but He dun beat all 32 teams....

Coldest QB Eva!!!!

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Favre's da best, brah....He not only own every record including interceptions, but He dun beat all 32 teams....

Coldest QB Eva!!!!
Im sorry, what?

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm starting to believe that the Bears are the Vikings biggest threat in the division now...a few impressive wins under their belts.
this has ALWAYS been the case only reason people outside the packers fans put them in the pic was cuz they had a great preseason

now look at them every week they sending a D linemen to the pro bowl
laugh.gif

next time we meet packers will be 4-2 and the vikes will most likely 5-2, maybe 6-1, but these our chance to get back into 1st pace right there....assuming thebears lose atleast 1 time before week 8, which they should.

Back
Top Bottom