Official Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vol. World War 4vre

But, we gotta use this off week to do everything we can to shore up this o-line....%*$% is very frustrating.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

next time we meet packers will be 4-2 and the vikes will most likely 5-2, maybe 6-1, but these our chance to get back into 1st pace right there....assuming the bears lose atleast 1 time before week 8, which they should.
are you counting out a team that almost beat the team that killed yall?

they may be 0-4 but look at the records of the teams they have played between the 4 of them they only have 2 loses

and to top it off they put DA in as QB and it shows that he makes the team x100000 better

Originally Posted by CasperJr

next time we meet packers will be 4-2 and the vikes will most likely 5-2, maybe 6-1, but these our chance to get back into 1st pace right there....assuming the bears lose atleast 1 time before week 8, which they should.

they may be 0-4 but look at the records of the teams they have played between the 4 of them they only have 2 loses

and to top it off they put DA in as QB and it shows that he makes the team x100000 better
but you killed them and we beat you. so what does that mean?..stop using that logic, its stupid.
Packers should be favorites. And they are winnable games.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by CasperJr

but you killed them and we beat you. so what does that mean?..stop using that logic, its stupid.
Packers should be favorites. And they are winnable games.
?once again you greenbay fans dont know wat your talkin about i was talkin about thethe Bengals and browns the bears have yet to pay neither of them i would have thought with all the hints i dropped you would have picked up on who i was talkinabout

being the favorites mine nothing its just another mans opinion

Congrats Viking fans favre played great for yall.

Few mental errors on Defense and Decent O-Line and the Pack might had the win last night.

Favre Played his %*$ off last night, and great J Allen he is a beast. Im still a Proud Packer fan Knowing we got a Great QB in ARod
pimp.gif

What happens for Viking Next year when Favre Retires
laugh.gif
ARod with Decent O-line >>>>> NFC North QB

the game was the most watched cable tv program of all time with over 21.8 million viewers

laugh.gif
at some of you guys counting out the Packers.
Of course we need to get it together at O-Line
but we lost by 7.

Bears fans of all people to count us out. Saying we got lucky we beat you. we only beat u by 7, if it wasnt for nathan vasher blah blah blah

If it wasnt for Rodgers fumble, if Grant got in at the ONE yard line, if Antoine winfield didnt pick off the ball.

Same exact stuff you guys said. O wait i forgot ur favorite qoute, if the Packers score at the one, they are 3-1 and the Vikings are 3-1.

Back
Top Bottom