Official Green Bay Packers Offseason Thread Vol. Defense.

pimp.gif

its FINALLY sunk in. WE CHAMPS. SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG

time to trade barnett

as far as the draft...we can go in SOO many ways...OLB, RB, WR, OL, DL, CB.

i wouldnt be mad with any of those positions...

i mean could you imagine if Aaron gets a stud running back with a good run blocking OLine

time to trade barnett

as far as the draft...we can go in SOO many ways...OLB, RB, WR, OL, DL, CB.

i wouldnt be mad with any of those positions...

i mean could you imagine if Aaron gets a stud running back with a good run blocking OLine

Champions. I'm going to gloat all offseason...

...simply BECAUSE I CAN.

laugh.gif
Yall know how I feel about drafting RB's high... I think were fine with Starks and Grant.

But I saw this in a mock yesterday...

freed_5F00_pitt111409_5F00_1.jpg

I might be able to dig it if he was at 32.
laugh.gif
#greed

laugh.gif
Yall know how I feel about drafting RB's high... I think were fine with Starks and Grant.

But I saw this in a mock yesterday...

freed_5F00_pitt111409_5F00_1.jpg

I might be able to dig it if he was at 32.
laugh.gif
#greed

Barnetts gone.

I keep seeing Deangelo being talked about everywhere. Is this just something us Packer fans are day dreaming about or is there a possibility we'd get him even with Starks.

I'm not too optimistic about Grant. Screws and what not being put in his ankle, I feel its gonna take alot out of him. Wont be as fast, as powerful etc.

Barnetts gone.

I keep seeing Deangelo being talked about everywhere. Is this just something us Packer fans are day dreaming about or is there a possibility we'd get him even with Starks.

I'm not too optimistic about Grant. Screws and what not being put in his ankle, I feel its gonna take alot out of him. Wont be as fast, as powerful etc.

i saw the jon baldwin pick to
laugh.gif
i wouldnt even be mad...whoever TT picks i wont even sweat it. unless he goes qb or kicker

the only thing i wanna see in this draft is a special teams PLAYMAKER. only thing we lacked last year

A-rod
Deangelo Williams
Jermichael Finley
GJ85
Jordy Nelson
D Driver
Jonathan Baldwin

why? cause we can.

i saw the jon baldwin pick to
laugh.gif
i wouldnt even be mad...whoever TT picks i wont even sweat it. unless he goes qb or kicker

the only thing i wanna see in this draft is a special teams PLAYMAKER. only thing we lacked last year

A-rod
Deangelo Williams
Jermichael Finley
GJ85
Jordy Nelson
D Driver
Jonathan Baldwin

why? cause we can.

Steve Wyche reported that Packers are looking to trade Barnett. Waiting on new CBA before they will be able to do so.

Steve Wyche reported that Packers are looking to trade Barnett. Waiting on new CBA before they will be able to do so.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Barnett and James Jones (can you do a sign and trade) to Zona for Fitz.
Boom. Done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Barnett and James Jones (can you do a sign and trade) to Zona for Fitz.
Boom. Done
pimp.gif

Several significant members of the Green Bay Packers’ Super Bowl title team – No. 3 wide receiver James Jones, third-down running back Brandon Jackson and S Atari Bigby – weren’t given tenders and aren’t likely to return to the team.
Woulda been nice to get something in return for James Jones... The guy will be a good WR throughout his career... Too bad he makes such huge mistakes sometimes.

Several significant members of the Green Bay Packers’ Super Bowl title team – No. 3 wide receiver James Jones, third-down running back Brandon Jackson and S Atari Bigby – weren’t given tenders and aren’t likely to return to the team.
Woulda been nice to get something in return for James Jones... The guy will be a good WR throughout his career... Too bad he makes such huge mistakes sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom