Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

Bruhs I was rooting for the Seahawks but thats not the way I wanted them to win, that is the most BS call I've ever watched in a football game.....that is a tough one to swallow and if the replacement refs were clowned before, I can't wait for the recap all week on ESPN...I'm mindblown.

How that ref missed that OPI call right on the front pile on is beyond me. I mean Tate didn't even hide that.

Fall out from this game is going to be EPIC.

How the F was that a TD?? That was clearly a pick! Am I missing something here??

Last edited:
BAhahahhahahahahha sooooo ridiculous.....GB is gonna have to come out super salty to defend the extra point?!?! hahahahhaha I'm done, ROger Goodell has royally screwed this whole thing up..

Tate had offensive Pass INterference and the Cornerback CLEARLY caught the ball like wtf was that :x :x :x :x :rollin

WWE Refs>>>>>>>These NFL replacements

The 2012 Seattle screw job.
Bout time a screw job went a Seattle team's way
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If I am the Packers, I refuse to go back on the field. Mccarthy should tell the refs to go F themselves and have Roger call me in the morning.

ESPN just got themselves new material.:{

People were waiting for a call like this to happen since the NFL season started.

Last edited:
I agree with the call. Jennings didn't come down with complete possession of the ball. By the time they came down, both players had two hands on the rock.

And I also don't see anything wrong with Rogers and them walking off.

I don't want to even discuss the "simultaneous possession" there was offensive pass interference before all that even happened and there's no question about that.

Back
Top Bottom