Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

Tate even took one of his hands off the ball.. Jennings had both hands on it the entire time.

Is the review staff up in the press box REPLACEMENTS too?

What a mockery.

Last edited:
Seriously though...How long ya'll been watching these stupid rules they made? Doesn't matter if Tate only had one arm or just one hand on the ball..Once they go to the ground, if he has any possession of any kind, it goes to the WR. That's why they say you always knock it down. Don't go for the pick.

You don't really think they both had possession right? Because they didnt..Jennings had possession..

Coming full circle:

xfl.jpg

I agree with the call. Jennings didn't come down with complete possession of the ball. By the time they came down, both players had two hands on the rock.

And I also don't see anything wrong with Rogers and them walking off.

Did you not see that push in the back!?

Seriously though...How long ya'll been watching these stupid rules they made? Doesn't matter if Tate only had one arm or just one hand on the ball..Once they go to the ground, if he has any possession of any kind, it goes to the WR. That's why they say you always knock it down. Don't go for the pick.
This is only applicable if there's simultaneous possession, which there wasn't.

Jennings caught the ball, came down with it then Tate wrestled the ball from him.

Honestly...the worst officiated game I have EVER watched. I can't even deal man.

& this is coming from a packer HATER.

imagine betting on this game, SMH :x

Apparently 65% of Vegas money was on the Pack -2.5 or -3.....that call wasn't getting reveresed regardless :lol:......part of me thinks the books are sliding these refs some side money, these dudes come from pop warner :x

LOL @ Ced and Driver running out there for the extra point. Dudes on the Packers was scrambling to find a helmet.

This one is going to go down in history and probably on the wrong side.

Vince McMahon will reveal himself as the true commissioner of the NFL next Monday.

I'm still dying from the one ref giving the TD and the other one doing the touchback Hilarious :rofl: and they look RIGHT IN EACH OTHERS EYES!!!!! :lol:

This is only applicable if there's simultaneous possession, which there wasn't.

Jennings caught the ball, came down with it then Tate wrestled the ball from him.

Not entirely true. Simultaneous possession counts even if the receiver only has a hand on the ball. Haven't you ever seen Larry or Mega go up for a one handed catch between the two arms of a defender and when the get to the ground the ball is wrapped in both their arms?...It goes to the WR! Always been the same, but the fact that it's MNF, for a game-winning TD, with replacement refs...It's looked at as a bad call. Only thing wrong was a missed PI.

EXACTLY!!!!

and remember the guy in the booth is a regular NFL person. blame him for the call if u think its not a touchdown

Back
Top Bottom