Official Green Lantern Movie Thread Vol. Updated (new clip!)

Green_Lantern_poster.jpg

http://s1sdlod046.bcst.cdn.s1s.yimg...1bed516c7f2b44&ht=120&b=fjfecph63ne8a4dd93a2f

OMG this new trailer has me going�
eek.gif

I believed from the very start despite it's several mis-steps (the green bacon cover on Entertainment Weekly, the bad CGI� in the first trailer, and late marketing) that this movie was going to be great because of the people behind the film (Geoff Johns, Martin Campbell, etc.). I also seen 15 minutes of the film at Wondercon and was amazed!

Can't wait!

Green_Lantern_poster.jpg

http://s1sdlod046.bcst.cdn.s1s.yimg...1bed516c7f2b44&ht=120&b=fjfecph63ne8a4dd93a2f

OMG this new trailer has me going�
eek.gif

I believed from the very start despite it's several mis-steps (the green bacon cover on Entertainment Weekly, the bad CGI� in the first trailer, and late marketing) that this movie was going to be great because of the people behind the film (Geoff Johns, Martin Campbell, etc.). I also seen 15 minutes of the film at Wondercon and was amazed!

Can't wait!

yeah, looks silly/corny as hell from all the previews I've seen, but I'll probably check it out anyway.

yeah, looks silly/corny as hell from all the previews I've seen, but I'll probably check it out anyway.

Green latern Green Hornet, who gives a damn, this crap will flop hard.

Am i the only 1 who thinks the Avengers will suck also?

Green latern Green Hornet, who gives a damn, this crap will flop hard.

Am i the only 1 who thinks the Avengers will suck also?

When I saw the first trailer I thought it was tooooo corny, I must admit OP this new trailer has me considering the film might actually be good....has an Iron Man feel to it.....was gonna watch it regardless but now I'm a little more confident

When I saw the first trailer I thought it was tooooo corny, I must admit OP this new trailer has me considering the film might actually be good....has an Iron Man feel to it.....was gonna watch it regardless but now I'm a little more confident

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Originally Posted by EvansST

^Did you think the newest trailer was "silly/ corny?"

yep. the cgi looks turrible and ryan reynolds is no good.

That's your opinion.

I think you already have set in your mind that this movie is going to be bad so matter how good it is I don't know if you will like it.

Many people who are on the fence about it will be proved wrong though.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

yep. the cgi looks turrible and ryan reynolds is no good.

That's your opinion.

I think you already have set in your mind that this movie is going to be bad so matter how good it is I don't know if you will like it.

Many people who are on the fence about it will be proved wrong though.

it had me...until Reynolds woke up in the suit and then I realized my previous statement was correct.  Maybe once I watch the movie in theaters, I won't be so fixated so much on how horrible the cgi suit looks when he's in it.  I'll decide on how the movie actually is, when I walk out of the theater after.

it had me...until Reynolds woke up in the suit and then I realized my previous statement was correct.  Maybe once I watch the movie in theaters, I won't be so fixated so much on how horrible the cgi suit looks when he's in it.  I'll decide on how the movie actually is, when I walk out of the theater after.

Thor was 7.5/10 could be more something was lacking. that being said i dont see more than 5/10 for this movie.
trailer looks weak. dont see it being worth $15 or whatever they charging these days. 

Thor was 7.5/10 could be more something was lacking. that being said i dont see more than 5/10 for this movie.
trailer looks weak. dont see it being worth $15 or whatever they charging these days. 

i will not judge the film until i see it

trailers are just a 1 min. sample anyway

i will not judge the film until i see it

trailers are just a 1 min. sample anyway

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This

Back
Top Bottom