OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Curry still out? Tank mode
tired.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by What up

Curry will be #61 in Simmons' running diary of the Warriors' ineptitude.

"Could have traded Curry for Chris Paul. Rushed Curry back from numerous ankle injuries. Curry now has Bill Walton limbs."
 Nothing the Warriors could have offered would have been close to the Clippers deal. 
Curry, Udoh, and Thompson before the Clippers could have gotten involved.
P.S. I'm not going back and forth on this.  Don't care enough about this team to argue with anyone.

"Could have traded Curry for Chris Paul. Rushed Curry back from numerous ankle injuries. Curry now has Bill Walton limbs."
 Nothing the Warriors could have offered would have been close to the Clippers deal. 
Completely irrelevant statement. 

The Clippers werent even in the conversation when all the Warriors would have had to do was say yes.

Originally Posted by dland24

The Clippers werent even in the conversation when all the Warriors would have had to do was say yes.
Please, show me where the NBA said that they wanted the Warriors deal... 

Originally Posted by dland24

Please, show me where the NBA said that they wanted the Warriors deal... 
x2. I just don't believe that deal was ever on the table from the Hornets.

Wow, glad the guy got another shot. Obviously, I know nothing about his injury and how he's been, but I thought his career was over.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone here in Daly City? I'm like 20th in line, only 40 so far. Had to get here early :/
I wanted to go, but damn, people are already in line?

#OhHellYeah

Yeah it's like at 50 now, top 200, might as well swing by. I wanna run across to sports authority to get an official ball or something..don't think big5 has any good ones.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

You just gave me that basketball idea.
laugh.gif

Might as well head over there now.

#OhHellYeah!

Check your PM! Bout to inbox you my number pleighboi.

Back
Top Bottom