OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Horrible victory.
30t6p3b.gif
Guys played too hard out there, should have played Biedrins.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by DMan14

that's an empty gym

First thing I noticed. They might have more people working there then customers tonight.
Major storm in Louisiana...Not surprised if people made it out to the game. 
Good win for the Warriors. Klay Thompson seems to be getting a lot more comfortable starting. Also, good to see Jeremy Tyler get some burn.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Horrible victory.
30t6p3b.gif
Guys played too hard out there, should have played Biedrins.

It'd be hard to do since he's not traveling w the team
laugh.gif

Just finished reading that 60 reasons article on espn. Good read. Long but interesting. A lot of things I didn't know.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just finished reading that 60 reasons article on espn. Good read. Long but interesting. A lot of things I didn't know.
Who would have thought the terrible drafting and trading of picks and players had occurred prior to 1994?! My goodness, I learned so much about this organization through that article, I was in awe. 

It's easy to say we could've had so and so, but did people really know they'd be that good?

Anyway, we just signed this dude to a 10 day contract: NEWS ALERT: The @warriors have signed free agent center Mickell Gladness to a 10-day contract. http://ow.ly/9OT3C

I've tried watching hockey and baseball (back in 2000, 2010, and 2011), I can't get into either...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Oh, and does anyone know where and when the meet Stephen Curry event is tomorrow? I think it's Sprint @ Daly City, but not sure which one.
It's the one on Gellert Boulevard, the address is 320 Gellert Boulevard, Daly City, CA 94015. 
Event starts @ 2, first 200 get autographs...any idea what time I should get there? For all I know dudes are camping out as we speak 
laugh.gif
 IT IS Daly City.

Originally Posted by XX3forever

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Oh, and does anyone know where and when the meet Stephen Curry event is tomorrow? I think it's Sprint @ Daly City, but not sure which one.
It's the one on Gellert Boulevard, the address is 320 Gellert Boulevard, Daly City, CA 94015. 
Event starts @ 2, first 200 get autographs...any idea what time I should get there? For all I know dudes are camping out as we speak 
laugh.gif
 IT IS Daly City.
Yea, I'm thinking around 11am...? I really have no idea. I just want my cot damn jersey signed.

Curry will be #61 in Simmons' running diary of the Warriors' ineptitude.

"Could have traded Curry for Chris Paul. Rushed Curry back from numerous ankle injuries. Curry now has Bill Walton limbs."

the '97 Warriors fired Adelman, hired college coach P.J. Carlesimo and spent the eighth pick of the draft on Colgate center Adonal Foyle. The next pick? Tracy McGrady. I love the mind-set that it's too risky to take a high schooler, but it's not risky at all to take someone from Colgate. Ladies and gentlemen, the Golden State Warriors!

Warriors fans finally caught a break when electric rookie Vince Carter fell to them at no. 5. Naturally, this lasted about 15 minutes: They ended up flipping Carter's rights to Toronto for Antawn Jamison's rights, even throwing in some cash to make it happen. The silver lining, if there was one: They never had a chance to have their hearts won and eventually broken by Vince Carter.

It doesn't get any better for this franchise does it?

Originally Posted by What up

Curry will be #61 in Simmons' running diary of the Warriors' ineptitude.

"Could have traded Curry for Chris Paul. Rushed Curry back from numerous ankle injuries. Curry now has Bill Walton limbs."
 Nothing the Warriors could have offered would have been close to the Clippers deal. 

Back
Top Bottom