OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I expected the game to be close but not to be this ugly. Preseason or not.
sick.gif

I know it's just preseason, and his 2nd game, but this can't be good for Thompson. Hope he isn't someone that will let these ugly game affect him.

Well he is not afraid to keep shooting but if he is gonna be shooting like this for most of the season, isn't going to be a good look.

I had a feeling he was gonna shoot it to gain some confidence if he made it but oh well learning experience.

It's preseason, I'm sure Jackson just wanted Klay to get some shots up in the clutch just to get his feet wet. There's no way he's taking that shot in a reg season game.

Curry shot poorly his first few preseason games too, if I recall. No need to hit the panic button yet on him.

laugh.gif
no we couldn't.

No way we have the pieces without picks to have landed him.

Sacramento...regardless of the year is always a sloppy as game. Seriously the last 6 years.

I really hope Curry's ankle heals in time for the opener. Can't really afford to lose him.

I liked what I saw from Biedrins and Kwame. Thompson is pretty good, minus the last two minutes of the game.

Originally Posted by dland24

We could have Chris Paul. SMH.

yea but he wouldnt have stayed.
curry has been injury prone so early in his career. are people still gonna blame the shoes? if so put that +$+%+ in some air forcc 1 hi's taped up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

curry has been injury prone so early in his career. are people still gonna blame the shoes? if so put that +$+%+ in some air forcc 1 hi's taped up 
laugh.gif
80 games in year 1. 74 games in year 2. That's not exactly "injury prone". At least not to the point where it's been a problem.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
80 games in year 1. 74 games in year 2. That's not exactly "injury prone". At least not to the point where it's been a problem.
He came back pretty early after tweeking his ankles, resting it only a day or two tops...Being that it is a reoccuring problem, we don't wanna wait till something serious does happen. Let that boy rest.

Yahoo Updated.

offbad selects Jose Calderon - TOR - PG and Jason Terry - DAL - PG/SG.

acid selects Darren Collison - IND - PG and Nicolas Batum - POR - SG/SF.

dland selects David West - IND - PF and Kris Humphries - NJ - PF.

FRANCHISE selects Chauncey Billups - LAC - PG and Stephen Jackson - MIL - SG/SF.

Luong selects Rodney Stuckey - DET - PG and Antawn Jamison - CLE - SF/PF.

GSDUB selects Kevin Garnett - BOS - PF and Andrew Bynum - LAL - C.

Andrew selects Demar Derozan - TOR - SG/SF.

What up selects Jarrett Jack - NO - PG.

NTL selects Jason Richardson - ORL - SG/SF.

menace selects James Harden - OKC - SG.

Paul selects Nick Young - WAS - SG/SF.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Let me find out Monta was sending meat pics to a team employee 
laugh.gif
Bingo, Monta Ellis supposedly did a Brett Farve. 
roll.gif

Smh, this isn't the publicity this organization needs.

Back
Top Bottom