OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Sad part is that he's married. If you're going to dabble on the side...you can't be sending evidence to jumpoffs. Dummy.

also, reports that lacob used warriors girls to dance around for his own pleasures during golf outings.

Originally Posted by DMan14

also, reports that lacob used warriors girls to dance around for his own pleasures during golf outings.

roll.gif

I think this whole lawsuit is bulls***.

I mean, three months of Monta sending messages? Come on now. Obviously, every guys is different, but if a girl is rejecting your advances, you DONT keep messaging that chick for THREE months. There is NO doubt in my mind that the chick was reciprocating the sexts and pictures.

Plus, the fact that this whole fiasco was brought to the Warriors attention by Monta's wife is fishy as hell IMO. I mean, if Monta was really sending messages and NOT getting them in return, why would Monta's wife bring it up to the team and not just handle it with Monta? If this woman was constantly turning down Monta's advances, why would Monta's wife care if she worked with the Warriors or not? I think the woman was responding to the texts, and Monta's wife had a huge problem with it....which is why she brought it up to the Warriors.

Just too fishy for me to believe this broad.

You guys think the W's should look into bringing Arenas back to the Warriors? Or would it be practically pointless?

^ LOL. I can't believe how detailed they tried to get with his tattoos, yet the rest of the video was trash. lol.

looking for 2 players to complete a 12 team fantasy league on cbs.
head to head

need to join tonight and the draft is friday at 7pm 

i hardly believe these allegations because Monta can barely use a computer, sending a picture through text message is highly advance

Originally Posted by endemic415

i hardly believe these allegations because Monta can barely use a computer, sending a picture through text message is highly advance

well allegedly it happened over the course of three months
eyes.gif

Paul, let us know when the players have been distributed to us...Thanks for organizing it!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Paul, let us know when the players have been distributed to us...Thanks for organizing it!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They're in. I did it last night around 3am. You can see your players by clicking on Dec. 24's lineups.

Props to NTL for setting up the spreadsheet again and Andrew for taking over commish duties while I had to attend to other matters.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom