OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Isn't whomever Klay guarding usually out in the permiter? He runs out on transition to the arc or corner usually...at least that's what I see.

He's also so skinny, he isn't going to go crash
laugh.gif
But still, I think at 6'7", he can at least average 3 rpg. 
laugh.gif

The league only cares about 6-8 teams and Warriors are not one of them. We have replay why can't they use it to get the call right.

League annoucned "In last night's IND/GS game a kickball with 5.4 seconds left in 4th qtr was missed. Should've been deadball and GS ball..."

There.

League annoucned "In last night's IND/GS game a kickball with 5.4 seconds left in 4th qtr was missed. Should've been deadball and GS ball..."

There.

This dont make me feel any better
laugh.gif

Isn't whomever Klay guarding usually out in the permiter? He runs out on transition to the arc or corner usually...at least that's what I see.

He's also so skinny, he isn't going to go crash
laugh.gif
Hell, Rubio averages damn near 5 per game with Kevin Love on his team.

Saw Nate Robinson at westfield mall downtown today, decked out in jordan brand sweats and sweater
laugh.gif

Saw this $%%# face driving around in Emeryville.  If I wasn't with my dear mother shopping for an end table (West Elm is cracking with MILFS) (you're welcome), I would have said a thing or two to this bum.  Then worldstarhiphop.com stuff would have gone down.
400634019.jpg

First of all, don't speak for everyone because everyone CAN tell who that is.

Let's just say this cat's nose is so big, it was riding shotgun.

Us Lowell alums don't "give up."  I always knew the only reason you got in was because Mcateer closed down.
thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

The nose reminds me of Shock G.

What Up, you see the 20x30? Everything look good?
%+!%.  Been meaning to drop you a line.  Got home - saw it - like it.
Thanks again.

I know I haven't been on here lately, but words can't even express how much I hate Klay Thompson. I hated him ever since the Warriors drafted him instead of Kawhi. I hate the way he plays. I hate how he looks. I hate his nose. I hate how he talks.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

There was NO way i was gonna figure that out from that pic
laugh.gif

Let's go down the list because I'm bored rye now.
Monta - Bentley

Andris - Bentley

Jeremy Tyler - can't afford that Benz.  Much less a Bentley

Jenkins is from Brooklyn - so he's probably pushing a Chevy Tahoe or something

Earl Barron - I'm pretty sure this dude's existence with the team is fictional.  Just like Jerry West's.

Kwame Brown - Fiat 500 (J. Lo edition)

Curry - G-Wagon

David Lee - Ferarri's and other anushole vehicles that just stream "I don't meet my girlfriend's sexual needs."

McGuire - I'm pretty sure he takes BART to work

Nate Robinson - Hummer or some other obscenely large truck

Brandon Rush - He actually has a S class but he has a normal sized nose

Udoh - Nissan Xterra (yellow) (with the roof rack)

Dorell Wright - Also has a S class but his doesn't look like *#!+

Franchise, do you hate his little blurb on facebook?  "Wazzu alum. # 11 golden st warriors tryin to catch ray allen one day"

I wish we would have drafted Iman Shumpert....I really like that kid's game.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I know I haven't been on here lately, but words can't even express how much I hate Klay Thompson. I hated him ever since the Warriors drafted him instead of Kawhi. I hate the way he plays. I hate how he looks. I hate his nose. I hate how he talks.

His hair gets me the most. 
grin.gif

I'm getting the !++@ outta Texas!
Just got accepted to Yale's OR training program ...... Connecticut will be home.  Ray Ban's, pleated khakis, oxford shirts and boat shoes.

Back
Top Bottom