Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
yo....the adder comes with tracker and insurance right.....?

bcus now idk if im trippin, but after that dude ran it over with the tank...its not showing up anywhere. MMI giving me that busy call too.

did i done goof?

Thanks for michaels Audi, black mamba.

Who still got access to a cargobob? I'm thinking we do something crazy involving bmxs with them.. Lmk fellow xbox bros

Would you swap for having the good feeling that you helped out a fellow NTer? :D

Ay Yanky I tried talking you through it the other night for that but you couldn't hear me :/ try to figure out a way to hear me and I'll hook you up bro! Not trippin off a trade it's all for the team :smokin

yo....the adder comes with tracker and insurance right.....?

bcus now idk if im trippin, but after that dude ran it over with the tank...its not showing up anywhere. MMI giving me that busy call too.

did i done goof?

I would make it my goal to make that dudes online life miserable...

i cant seem to publish the emblems i made to your crew bro, made your crew my active crew also, but still, i think i need to be ranked up to be able to manage it....i can create new emblems, but when i want to publish already created ones it wont let me...

[COLOR=#red]ohhhhhhh kill em [/COLOR] :nthat:

i cant seem to publish the emblems i made to your crew bro, made your crew my active crew also, but still, i think i need to be ranked up to be able to manage it....i can create new emblems, but when i want to publish already created ones it wont let me...
I was sitting here waiting for yourcool *** logos to pop up on the sc page, then I read that

Thanks Ksteezy, I think the crew leader (who's MIA) has to promote you
F***** Social club :lol:

Last edited:
xbox crew, check your library, i think i was able to add it, however ive used up all 10 slots in my editor in order to publish them to your crew i have to delete and re-add, im gonna delete this emblem i published in a few, if it stays in the library then i should be good to add the others...

Back
Top Bottom