Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Who wants to get down?...lmao

Alright so now that I'm a member of team niketalk what do I do when I'm online? How do we move together?

1.) get a nice car to represent with.
2.) get on when people on your platform are on
3.) friend request / invite peeps when they're on
4.) roll together and let the shenanigans begin

Wish I could do the Versacce one, I think I'll leave that up to ServedChilled and his vectoring skills...lmao

:smile:  check

:pimp:

why do i even waste time making them from scratch...lmaoooooo

how does that look up against a black drop though?....

can you change it to gold?.... :wow:

or maybe we can have 2 colors of the same emblem, that in gold on a black shirt.... :pimp:

I was sitting here waiting for yourcool *** logos to pop up on the sc page, then I read that

Thanks Ksteezy, I think the crew leader (who's MIA) has to promote you
F***** Social club :lol:

Time to backtrack.....

Good work steezy & whoever figured out how to publish them for us xbl dudes

Last edited:
Gotta look out for the NT fam...

I'm over here watching funny *** YouTube videos of crews doing the most stupid things...we gotta do more organized things, is always fun to link up, but it be so unorganized!...also we gotta step out game up PS3 crew...it's obvious we barely do missions....

Yo NT bros that jumped in the lobby and ganging up on that these randoms is :pimp: fool with the tank was going ham tho. Had to call merryweather for the assist :lol: I got him the 2nd time tho when he was at LSC. Had to call lester to be ghost and launch grenades on him

Back
Top Bottom