Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just downloaded the game but I had to leave for work and school won't be able to play until nine o'clock tonight. I contemplated ditching school and work but I decided to just go to work.

Is Jimmy voiced by Jonah Hill or Danny Tamberelli from Pete & Pete :rofl: !? I'm buggin trying to figure it out.

Only gripes I have about the game is that I have to drive w/ the trigger and what not. Not used to it and will take some time gettin used to. I like drivin w/ the buttons (X,O,square). And the aiming dot is mad small
laugh.gif
I don't kno if it gets bigger w/ ur experience or what, just gotta wait and see
It's hard to see only for a pistol though. But yeah, annoying before you get a good gun.

You can also set the reticle to be more complex in settings:

Pause -> Settings -> Display -> Weapon Target

A warning for those of you planning to make the journey to grove st.

Be very careful once you get there. And don't come out of the car.

Only gripes I have about the game is that I have to drive w/ the trigger and what not. Not used to it and will take some time gettin used to. I like drivin w/ the buttons (X,O,square). And the aiming dot is mad small
laugh.gif
I don't kno if it gets bigger w/ ur experience or what, just gotta wait and see
Naw you right. It's mad small. I was sprayin and prayin against the cops while driving. haha.

iLLest!
yeah I can barely see where it is on the screen half the time they should have made it yellow or something instead of white

NT bros, i work in an ER and this patient came in with history of heart problems.  I'm not sure if I can speak on the status, but the friend said patient was up all night playing a video game, went to the bathroom and had cardiac arrest

Take breaks bros, its unhealthy to marathon these things

With love, 

bamez

Last edited:
I'm just now getting to work and won't be off till 7 and then I have to go workout...gonna be a LONG day...

just got my copy, can anyone with a ps3 version confirm if the back of their game is in spanish or not. Mine is and I'm wondering if I should return it.

126bouu.jpg

just got my copy, can anyone with a ps3 version confirm if the back of their game is in spanish or not. Mine is and I'm wondering if I should return it.
[URL=http://i42.tinypic.com/126bouu.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/126bouu.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]
:rollin i mean if u speak spanish keep it

NT bros, i work in an ER and this patient came in with history of heart problems.  I'm not sure if I can speak on the status, but the friend said patient was up all night playing a video game, went to the bathroom and had cardiac arrest

Take breaks bros, its unhealthy to marathon these things

With love, 
bamez

Literally dying to play the game, smh.

Just watched up until Franklin's first mission on Smoove's channel. Got a brotha contemplating calling out of work tonight. 

May cop on Friday. Not a big GTA fan, fun to play.. but usually gets old for me. I'm gonna give this one a try, though. I heard multiplayer doesn't start until Oct 1st, curious as to what you'd all be able to do in that mode.

Mannnnn, the 3 character gameplay is sooo fluid.

Kudos to those boys at R*

Lamar is HILARIOUS!!

The details in the whips are crazy, like their versions of R8s and 7 series are damn near spot on.

Just went into target at like 8:30 and grabbed it, simple as can be, now playing as Franklin :nthat:

Got my boy franklin them stripper yambs.......and it only cost $80
laugh.gif

Someone just flipped me off when I honked at them
eek.gif
The level of detail in this game is crazy

Last edited:
Tried to fight a dude outside the strip club. he weaved me and caught me. i proceed to beat the brakes off em and make it rain with his $15.

Contemplated laying the whole strip club down, i wasnt even on it tho.

Got a feelin ima have to moke lamar out. dude too reckless and prolly gone try to stick me for my papers

franklins mama jogging friend had dem yambs

Tried to fight a dude outside the strip club. he weaved me and caught me. i proceed to beat the brakes off em and make it rain with his $15.

Contemplated laying the whole strip club down, i wasnt even on it tho.

Got a feelin ima have to moke lamar out. dude too reckless and prolly gone try to stick me for my papers

franklins mama jogging friend had dem yambs
only did the first 2 missions but i thought lamar is franklin's cousin i dont think he would kill his cousin

Back
Top Bottom