Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The voice actors of the three main characters.

iIbMzPG.jpg

Son in the middle look so uncomfortable.

Bought my copy on PSN at around 4:30pm and it JUST NOW finished downloading :D totally forgot I have to install the 18GB game also FTL

Damn that text Franklin's aunt sent him when he moved on up to the Eastside 
eek.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
Got me a Banshee and a smoke shop 
pimp.gif
  bout to take a food/smoke break

Last edited:
Anyone watch any of the movies in the theater??

I just watched one in all subtitles. It was way out there man. Lol. Had me tripped out.

Man NT bros this game without a doubt not only lived up to the HYPE but it surpassed the HYPE !!!

I love this game and it's easily the GOTY if not Game defining game for this console generation.

It so damn beautiful looking at my PSN list with 11 people signed in and 6 people are all playing the game right now.

I've already put in about 14 hours in less than 24 hours and I just took a break to eat and I'm about to play some more.

I'm at the part in the game where all 3 characters are available to switch to now and Trevor & Wade just drove down to Los Santos.

Last edited:
Man. And just to think online is going to be even better than single player.....

So hype.

I gotta start finding these stores to rob and bring in extra paper.

Made 100Gs off the stock market just now :smokin

Part of me wants to buy this so damn bad, but I haven't played any video games in what seems like forever. Don't know what to do 
ohwell.gif
If you've got the extra money to drop about 60 for it, definitely do it. 

I bought it  and I am really impressed with it so far. I hadn't been as excited to own a game since MW2. Not even god of war ascension was cool to me, and I love the god of war series. 

Starting a new game that is long like GTA V seems foreign though after being out of video games for a long time

Bunch of random things I saw/did that made me laugh. :

1. If you get the like meter on the stripped to 100% she'll ask you to take her home. You drive to her house then it cuts away when you enter together.... After the cut scene your on the street.... She sent my dude Franklin nudes via text message LOL.

2. Started a huge car crash pile up by hitting the brakes super hard on the freeway. Car behind me got out and tried to fight me. The guy behind him got out and tried to fight him. Until there was like 10 civilians all fighting each other then some Mexican gangster got out and started shooting someone, then the police came and killed him and everyone ran LOL.

3. Witnessed a high speed pursuit. Then the car crashed into a pole and the 3 passengers got out trying to shoot the cops. There was a 10 miute shoot out. I don't know why I was laughing so hard. It was just hilarious to me.

I've bad the game since midnight release and have just been exploring. There's so many things to do its crazy. Just walking around you'll have an interaction with the people. Also love that they put the Vincent Thomas bridge in there. Even if San Pedro isn't in the game , our docks are :smile:

Also had to cop the collectors edition man.... I grew up with this series. It was only right.

Robbing stores is overrated.

Hit a lick on a gas station, $700
sick.gif

That's nothing after you complete the first heist.

I live in Santa Monica, driving down Los Santos' PCH was just like being there :lol:

And I took a pic with the phone, my xbox froze :lol:

Just found CJ's house on Grove Street. Looks like all the work we put in in GTA San Andreas paid off, The "Ballas" still run it.:smokin

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom