Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

And shout out to the homie popamolly and the other homie who gave me he his 107k futo.

I joined the darkside. IDC if I get the dunce cap

*Cue that Phil Collins theme music b*
Naa get ya clown *** outta here B,hope you get banned with us you fake
laugh.gif

i have a 205k apt. can i get another garage? if so can someone point me to right direction? :nerd: 8)
Nah you can only own 1 property at a time and when you buy another one you lose the old one, but get about half the value for it.

Hunna where is that pic you took up at the summit on the Moubtain?...the one we all got our jail pose on in front of the merrywethers? :rofl:

I glitched because I had already bought an apartment and a few mid level cars legit and was getting bored. Plus I was already feeling guilty for spending so much time playing this game so I wanted to speed things up a bit.

This right here. You must not be running with NTers or even on ps3? I glitched and still have fun with all the NTers doing summits/meets. I still even missions for the fun and not the money anymore

The game is as borin as you make it to be honest, they gave us an open world with tons to do, lots of money make it that much more interesting...I didn't mind grinding for my money when it made sense...but like I said, when you are paying more to hear up per mission than the mission pays you...there is a problem...is like getting a job in Cali when you live in New York, each day you spend 600$ in travel cost to make maybe 500$ for that day

This right here. You must not be running with NTers or even on ps3? I glitched and still have fun with all the NTers doing summits/meets. I still even missions for the fun and not the money anymore

Exactly, there was about 8 of us in that lobby and I couldn't stop laughin at the foolery unfolding....the shoutout in the strip club :rofl: the escape on the charter bus, the cargo bob in front of te apt, the summit up to the top of the Mt and me ditichin dudes because my Merrywethers didn't have da Hemi, then the epic fail jump...straight clowning.

And shout out to the homie popamolly and the other homie who gave me he his 107k futo.

I joined the darkside. IDC if I get the dunce cap

*Cue that Phil Collins theme music b*
Naa get ya clown *** outta here B,hope you get banned with us you fake
laugh.gif
how you wind up with the same sultan?  i saw you drive by like w.tf
laugh.gif

No idea. I used your car to try to distract the police while you took the rig to the location and when the mission ended it started me off in the sultan. Guess it was a copy glitch.

I sped that joint back to the garage asapington

Wish I can own more than 10 cars, got to keep destroying and removing one just to buy and store a new one, and the attack chopper the one that spawns in the military when you buy it? Thinking maybe I should cop that and tank soon

Dont know what yall are talkin about but I enjoy doing the missions even with glitching for $

I just like driving nice cars.

There are still a ton of missions I havent done/missions I've done multiple times that i still enjoy. Now when they add the new missions, bank heists, new cars, and possibly actual houses (not apartments) it'll make it even better.

Fam I sent out that car to like 5 other people this afternoon haha.

Being in that bus had me thinkin of this the whole time

aww man, i was dying, and now thinking in retrospect, is even funnier....lmaooooooooo

anyways, can we change the logo to this one?....it should be transparent, so it doesnt look like an ironed on decal on our cars...

The issue aint the game gettin borin after doin the money glitch. The issue is u havin to work hard for chump change that u gon spend right away for ammo, armor, etc. I personally don't care about glitchin forreal especially w/ that stimulus package droppin. I would rather rank up to unlock the nice weapons. But then, I'm still havin to drop a grip for upgrades to that and the cars $25k for bulletproof tires :smh:

That bein said, I'm bout to jump on for whoever wanna do some races. name is in the sig

Back
Top Bottom