Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn... I ain't been here in a min what's going on with Niketalk crew? It's over?
I was ranked 2nd on there for a min, couldn't get to 1st cuz of Eazy :lol:

So everybody moved to Team Niketalk? I need get in that
Who the leader of that one? Hold a spot down when one opens up

GT- Yellow Screams

Damn... I ain't been here in a min what's going on with Niketalk crew? It's over?
I was ranked 2nd on there for a min, couldn't get to 1st cuz of Eazy :lol:

So everybody moved to Team Niketalk? I need get in that
Who the leader of that one? Hold a spot down when one opens up

GT- Yellow Screams

Where the hell you been yellow?

FINALLY!!! SPACE DOCKER for PS3... I had to pull an arm and a leg to get this joint. I'm on my space ghost purp **** right now tho. 0] :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Will TRADE for "VERSACE" crew logo for my main crew... Only catch is I'm in bad sport for the next 3 days. But if you can get me the logo as soon as I get out I got you for sure. **** WIT ME... YOU KNOW I GOT IT. :nthat:

ServeChilled81 gets DIBS tho since he's already hooked up the PYREX logo.

PSN: DEBOS_DRAWS

Last edited:
Couldn't we just start a list and reply/edit our names on one post for the people who want to be in it?
indifferent.gif

I have some heiarchy powers on Team Niketalk and could easily cut out 150 people that I've never seen ever log on.....so the real ninjas can not worry about elite or another closed crew system...its just way to confusing.....

Personally, you'll won't really see me in assisted aim lobbies no matter what we decide to do.  

FINALLY!!! SPACE DOCKER for PS3... I had to pull an arm and a leg to get this joint. I'm on my space ghost purp **** right now tho. 0] :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Will TRADE for "VERSACE" crew logo for my main crew... Only catch is I'm in bad sport for the next 3 days. But if you can get me the logo as soon as I get out I got you for sure. **** WIT ME... YOU KNOW I GOT IT. :nthat:

ServeChilled81 gets DIBS tho since he's already hooked up the PYREX logo.

PSN: DEBOS_DRAWS

About to hop on and need to get this from you.

:lol: at the blowup doll steezy

Some cars

My aqua marine vacca

Black stinger

Matte black entity

Last edited:
Aye yellow you been ghost for a minute now. Wondering where you been
laugh.gif

Where the hell you been yellow?
Aye what up yellow! Now we just gotta find c0mmish
What's good yall, I been caught up man haven't had the time to get on and play for a good amount of time. I've got on and played a few games of 2K but haven't been able to play gta like I want too. I don't wanna get on gta and only play for 30 min or an hour
laugh.gif

Ima be back on this week tho gotta get back to emptying out lobbies  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Spinning yall boy out on them races
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
there should only be 2 NT crews, NTMC and Team NT, both consoles can join, thats it and whenever you are rolling NTMC you must be in a bike, no cars allowed.

Grand Theft Auto V Has Sold 29 Million Copies

We knew that GTA V had a great opening day and was the top seller for the month of September. Now, Take Two has revealed a more specific number of units sold: 29 million.

According to a press release detailing the financials, those outstanding sales bolstered Take Two's quarterly results, bringing second-quarter (July through September) net revenue to $1.27 billion.

It's noteworthy that GTA V hit sales like that in a little over a month, while its predecessor took years to move 25 million units – a good sign for months and years ahead. The press release also reaffirms the fact that the company still considers GTA V and GTA Online to be separate products, describing the latter as "the dynamic and persistent online game, which is free with every copy of Grand Theft Auto V."

Holy Sh*t :wow:

Source:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-theft-auto-v-has-sold-29-million-copies.aspx

Damn got the message my xbl going to expire on 11/1. :smh: Gotta find me a $35 subscription deal. :pimp: Don't want to miss the late night sheningans :lol:

so wtf is bad sport like? im in a good sport loby and everyone just pisses me off and blows my cars up and just does way too much ****

Back
Top Bottom