Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm gonna be in like 3 NT crews when all said and done for now lol. Wow such a mess. I don't understand how the Member Ranking works when Overall RP is selected I'm #4 in Team NT but i'm only a 42 Rank. I'm pretty sure there are plenty dudes with a higher rank than 42 so how am I #4 overall in Member Ranking?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

They got me bros... DEBOS_DRAWS is in the box for the next 4 days. :smh:

Had my tank parked nicely right next to my garage and right when I hop in haters drive their personals right into it with no dambs whatsoever.... Got put in bad sport cause their cars blew up on impact. WOOOOW. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm gonna be in like 3 NT crews when all said and done for now lol. Wow such a mess. I don't understand how the Member Ranking works when Overall RP is selected I'm #4 in Team NT but i'm only a 42 Rank. I'm pretty sure there are plenty dudes with a higher rank than 42 so how am I #4 overall in Member Ranking?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

You been putting in work under that crew is what that means. Im like #11 in team niketalk (set as my active today) but # 1 in the other cuz it was my active crew. Thats all

Last edited:
I just requested a invite in Elite... Level 98 run with eazy n nem here and there.. Vouch for me brothas lol @Eazy804 gt--r3ppinthag0 social club - - antchicity

Last edited:
So what's up with the crews??? Too me the bad sports server killed the game for me. Everybody in tanks got me feeling like I can't do **** without being blown up every second. Everybody in their car glitching where they can't die. It's horrible. Can't wait to get out.

^ yo @dabossofbosses my fault for not responding to you earlier. My boy way playing story mode for a bit. I'll probably get back on around 9pm est.

GT: estebii cho

Last edited:
Let me get the next spot that opens on team niketalk. Social club is minusthegood

Last edited:
Can a bro please give me an invite for ps3!? Please

Psn: toast1985

And put me on. I need $$$ put me on!!!

Last edited:
I just requested a invite in Elite... Level 98 run with eazy n nem here and there.. Vouch for me brothas lol @Eazy804 gt--r3ppinthag0 social club - - antchicity

Damn bruh! I just played with you Saturday and you were like 80 something now you're 98!! Killing it :lol: Oh and I forgot to get that car from you so I can make that LSC money.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom