Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Forthose who bought the Vineland Garage...

If I buy a nice car from the website and store it in there, Can I take it to missions and leave it behind. And it will just go back to my garage? Or is it lost?

not sure if this has been asked but is the supreme store in the game. Not saying to visit the store but is the building there?

Yall be goin n on the missions... i drove to the top of the hollywood hills n a old school matte gray chally to the observation deck... seen an island... drove straight down the hills n swam forever...

Now i have a yacht and jet ski. Imma get back on 2maro n bang some missions out

Going to the gym now to do some Ab workouts. I can only stare at my t.v. for so long, especially when I know I'm going to be up playing throughout the night :lol: .

On the map when I see symbols like "B?" or "P?" what are they? I drive to them but never see anything
run around u will find the doors/people
I was using the wrong character lol

I just seen 12 posted in the cut clocking peds as they get off the freeway 
eek.gif

The radio station with JB Smoove is hilarious, idk wth dude is talking about half the time, sounds like I'm listening to Pootie Tang audio
roll.gif

Last edited:
I got home and popped the game and was like "ok just one hour"

5 hours passed.

At first the size of Los Santos was overwhelming. :lol:

The temptation to click the spoilers tabs on these pages is killing me, this is one story line I DO NOT want to ruin.

DAT INSTALL.  
mean.gif

Yo is Shaggy 2 Dope from I.C.P. in this joint?  Seen a dude that looks just like him on the install screen.  
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if target accepts exchange for opened games for a new UNopened one? I purchased gta for ps3 and was playing for a bit then my girl surprised me with a copy. She opened it already so I have two opened copies with nothing to do with the 2nd one. If they give me a unopened one then maybe I can return it completely but I'm not sure if they do that.

So after playing for like 12 hours my 360 said, "Enough. Time for you to take a break.", and froze on me
laugh.gif

I haven't played a game for hours straight like this since I was kid. Definitely GOTY.

Last edited:
Game is too real :smh:
I don't want to do more missions yet, but I want to get to the heists so I can unlock Trevor and get my money up.
I see so many nice cars around but I don't feel right stealing them. I want to buy them instead :lol:

Damn one of my cars I had stored in my garage had to get abandoned on a mission now its gone. $240,000 down the drain

Back
Top Bottom