Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Do not do the triathlons with Michael if you're not about the button mashing life. The third run took 28 mins!
sick.gif
lol I did it with michael too...took me 27 mins n some change...I looked at the standings online and there was one other NT member, mighta been you

but yo I thought that triathalon was never gonna end lol. First time I did it, I did all the swimming, got to the bikes which took about 7 or 8 m ins and accidently hit right on the directional pad n made me quit so I had to do it all over again.

Last edited:
NEED SOME HELP BROS!

How do you get on top of the building to meet Dom? Drive an airplane or chopper up there

Plus, Trevor pulled an Aaron Herndaez. :rofl:

"You drove out to the quarry with them and then they disappeared "

I took the blimp.

i JUST saw Bigfoot... i was looking around through the scopes then i saw a man just standing there. i turned thermal off then i saw a brown hairy figure :lol:... then i blinked and he was gone :frown:

:rofl: at Micheal calling T a hipster

Last edited:
aye how do you manually enter the number of stocks you want to buy? Pressing the "+" just to get 100k worth of shares was tedious as hell, can't imagine trying to a 1m worth :x

Just finished the game. DO NOT CLICK SPOILER LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME....YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!
I chose to smoke Trevor first but didn't save it intentionally. Went back and did option C much better outcome.

Wish they had real car names. Would make it better. But still nice. I Robbed stores by just pointing the gun... they gave me the money.. hehe.,,, how do u run in someone crib? 

NEED SOME HELP BROS!

How do you get on top of the building to meet Dom? Drive an airplane or chopper up there

Plus, Trevor pulled an Aaron Herndaez.
roll.gif

"You drove out to the quarry with them and then they disappeared "
i messed this mission a bunch of times, just go inside the gate to left and you will see one of those red flammable tanks, 

keep going around that way, i dont even think i ran into any utility dudes, anyway you will see the yellow blip really close and you can take a ladder up then the staircase.

the first time i had done it i climbed mad ladders and i couldnt even find the damn helicopter.

Just finished the game. DO NOT CLICK SPOILER LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME....YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I chose to smoke Trevor first but didn't save it intentionally. Went back and did option C much better outcome.

See this ladies and gentleman, is how you do a proper major spoiler.

Still tryna find a bugatti to steal or something. And what special cars are yall referring to w/ Social Club? :nerd:

Skipping to the last page because people are wylin in here.

There has to be some other avenue of making money, theres no way they expect you to amass the millions you need simply from missions/the market.

How do you get the AnimalArk stock to pop off? I've had the donated funds from the bike kid, but how do I get the stock to go up at all, or should I just sell and pocket the 10k

These FIB missions tho 
sick.gif

- drive a slow *** truck out into the country

- pick up a slow *** plane/helicopter

- drive back to the city

- kill wave after wave of goons

- escape the police

Rinse and Repeat

Im at like 57% completion and I dont even feel like finishing the main story 
laugh.gif

Oct 1st cant get here soon enough

All that just to land on a truck :smh:

Yeah besides the glitch there has to be another way. Trevor has those pick ups he does. And I bought the cab company, with Franklin, and do some rounds here and there. The only other thing is the street racing at night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom