Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Didn't know Ice Cube's XXX character was in this :tongue: :lol:

Last edited:
One of the funniest things that happened while I was playing was I switched to Trevor while free roaming and the game automatically put him in a cut scene where Trevor is at the Vanilla Unicorn strip club and is wearing nothing but his underwear and 2 strippers are running out the strip club from him :rofl:

One of the funniest things that happened while I was playing was I switched to Trevor while free roaming and the game automatically put him in a cut scene where Trevor is at the Vanilla Unicorn strip club and is wearing nothing but his underwear and 2 strippers are running out the strip club from him :rofl:

His are the greatest :lol: I switched over once and he just had some dude against the rail "Man overboard" and tosses him into the water :rofl: plus he wakes up from a hangover in the weirdest places.

Went to rob a gas station, clerk pulled out a shotty on me :lol: . I took care of him with quickness though.

Anyone know of any side activity to make some easy cash? Best I have is the gas station robbery or beating a cab driver.

Anybody have problems ordering the exotic cars off the ifruit phone and the car not ending up in your garage? SMH dropped a milly on the Bugatti and its nowhere to be found

How do u rob a gas station or pull heists? I don't see the icon/legend on the map.

Just walk into a gas station and point your gun at the clerk, and he'll give you the register money in a bag. You'll have to lose to the cops after that most likely.

Heists though, not sure. Don't know if that's just missions or not? :nerd:

Michael = Heisenberg? :nerd:

Moving his fam out the house and constantly saying everything will be fine when it wont. GTA stealing storylines :lol:

Anybody have problems ordering the exotic cars off the ifruit phone and the car not ending up in your garage? SMH dropped a milly on the Bugatti and its nowhere to be found

Man you wasted that mill. The bugatti spawns in Rockford Hills in front of the jewlery store. It's not there all the time, but try during the day.

Did the last assassination with Lester and came up since I finally used the stock market. Wish I would have done it earlier. Does it go up more after a few in-game days or is it best to sell right after the assassination since we killed the ceo?

Last edited:
Man you wasted that mill. The bugatti spawns in Rockford Hills in front of the jewlery store. It's not there all the time, but try during the day.

Did the last assassination with Lester and came up since I finally used the stock market. Wish I would have done it earlier. Does it go up more after a few in-game days or is it best to sell right after the assassination since we killed the ceo?

The stock market is actually based on what the gamers are buying, Most stocks are going to skyrocket when other countries get the game.

Collecting whips Trevor got a white phantom Franklin got a red bugatti and I painted his normal car burnt orange and michael got 2 infernus's 1 black the other white and I'm not even close to being done

I had to give in and buy a phantom yesterday. I drove around for almost 2 hours looking for one.

Back
Top Bottom