Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So after I complete Lester asasinations is there any other way to make money off stocks?

My favorite switch scene is Franklin putting a chick in a cab outside his house

and Trevor waking up in his underwear on the beach surrounded by 4 dead Lost MC members, can't believe my dude Johnny Klebitz from IV got hooked on the junk
mean.gif

or him chasing someone down the L.A. river apologizing for showing his junk

Looks like I'm creating another save file and starting a new game. I need dat money! :lol:

Last edited:
Can you replay the assassination missions with your current money and reinvest in the stock hints all over again?

Also, again, does anyone know if AnimalArk stock ever goes up?

Can you replay the assassination missions with your current money and reinvest in the stock hints all over again?

Also, again, does anyone know if AnimalArk stock ever goes up?
not if that dude keeps giving 100k worth of stock to everyone who brings his bike back to him. 
laugh.gif

i just sold mine

Real slow day at work so i just read most of this thread.

I played for about an hour last night so im not far in the game at all.

Quick question

Does anyone know how far up the stocks for each assassination ?

I haven't even looked at the stock market yet in the game but if there is a chart can someone tell me where to expect a peak?

Quick question

I haven't even looked at the stock market yet in the game but if there is a chart can someone tell me where to expect a peak?
They all raise 50% in value after the assassinations and peak around there.

Quick question

They all raise 50% in value after the assassinations and peak around there.

The first stock went up 82% for the first mission, then I let it go thinking it would go up, but nope dropped 10% lost damn near 200k, still made like 250k tho.

I hope they add a DLC w/ more heists.

And I read somewhere that u can make money w/ stocks by purchasing some stocks then destroying the competitions trucks or something i.e. Buy Cool Beans stock and destroy their competition.

12. Buy a Car Company, Destroy the Competition

If you invest in a car company, you can eliminate the competing companies by destroying their cars. The end result will be customers flocking to your company to buy up your cars.

14. Trash a Company, Then Buy Their Stock Cheap

This is essentially Tip 11 but in reverse. You can destroy the cars of a car company, which will make their stock price sink fast. This lets you buy that stock on the cheap. Then, buy that stock cheap and destroy the cars of rival companies. Your stock prices should rise before long while the competition flounders.

And another dip I'm gon use

For every FlyUS corporation, you have an AirEmu corporation. These two stock market options are one of many competitors, and as such, when one falls, the other will rise. This means that if you invest heavily in AirEmu stock, and travel to the airport to destroy nothing but FlyUS airplanes, the value of your stock in AirEmu will raise, and you'll be able to sell it back for more than you purchased it for.

Afraid of the attention you'll receive from the police? Decrease that attention by purchasing a hangar at the airport before the sabotage. Only Michael and Franklin can purchase hangars from the Los Santos International Airport, but doing so will allow you to strut around the airport without gaining any stars, making this sabotage that much easier.

If you're not far enough into the game to purchase a hangar from the Los Santos International Airport, you could always invest in TacoBomb, and destroy nothing but CluckingBell trucks. Make your pick from the chart of rivals below:

CoolBeans BeanMachine
Burgershot Up-An-Atom
Clucking Bell TacoBomb
FlyUS AirEmu
GoPostal PostOP
Bilkington DollarPills
Pisswasser Logger
MazeBank BankOfLiberty
Redwood Debonaire
Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter Bullhead
RadioLosSantos WorldwideFM
ECola Raine

Last edited:
:smh: at myself for thinking the only one I could use the stock market with was Michael. I was always going through the email instead of the internet. Smh

I'm at about 42% complete.  Just finished Merryweather, wasnt sure if i shouldve got stock or not.  Oh well.

I seen an armored truck parked in real life today, everyone in this thread knows what went through my mind. I just laughed thinking about how this game has taken over my life.

Man yesterday I seen an armored truck and the 1st thing on m y mind was to hut a U-turn, I see how these kids end up crazy and shooting someone/getting killed. :smh:

I can't find any missions for all three characters. I'm just roaming around doing meaningless stuff. I called everybody in each of their contacts and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I'm at 39% and the last thing I'm doing is collecting celebrity items.

Does each character have their own story or do all three tie together? Already did the Flight school with Trevor and just did it for Michael. So I'm kinda lost with what's going on.

Last edited:
I can't find any missions for all three characters. I'm just roaming around doing meaningless stuff. I called everybody in each of their contacts and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I'm at 39% and the last thing I'm doing is collecting celebrity items.

Does each character have their own story or do all three tie together? Already did the Flight school with Trevor and just did it for Michael. So I'm kinda lost with what's going on.[/quote

go to you tube and look at walkthroughs, thats what I do.

Back
Top Bottom