Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
it corresponds with the missions, i didn't understand/catch it the first time....

my second playthrough, i don't see 200 mil being that hard.

especially once the online stocks work, i got 1 mill in cash for each character waiting in bawsaq trades. (and i only invested like 500k, imagine if i put the whole 24 mil in)

So I gotta start over again? :x

This would be my 3rd time and I haven't even beat the game yet :lol:

No, 12k each time you switch back to your character.Grab the box the first time, switch to to someoneelse , then back to you, and the box will be there again for another 12k.

i see what youre saying now, but still......>D

Last edited by a moderator:
that 12k dive seems dumb, i wanna play and enjoy the game, not exploit it.  Doing a dive then swtiching back and forth does not seem fun.

my only gripes with this game: 

-i thought there'd be more bank jobs in the city

-not being able to buy safehouses

Last edited:
my only gripes with this game: 
-i thought there'd be more heists in the city
-not being able to buy safehouses

those are pretty tame

i dont like how its still so cartoony....they shoulda added a "hardcore" mode. (i.e. the cars don't take realistic damage at all, not everything is breakable, etc.)

i dont have any special unlocked guns, but i was underwhelmed with the variety of guns

i was also sort of underwhelmed with the car modding

and i agree, the story was pretty short, heist-wise....i wanted more.

Michael = Heisenberg?
nerd.gif

Moving his fam out the house and constantly saying everything will be fine when it wont. GTA stealing storylines
laugh.gif
That's what I'm thinking...I changed Trevor from Heisentrev and gave Michael the Heisenberg appearance

those are pretty tame

i dont like how its still so cartoony....they shoulda added a "hardcore" mode. (i.e. the cars don't take realistic damage at all, not everything is breakable, etc.)

i dont have any special unlocked guns, but i was underwhelmed with the variety of guns

There's more guns, but thats DLC I believe and won't be available till probably the 1st of October. It seems like they saved everything for online.

those are pretty tame

There's more guns, but thats DLC I believe and won't be available till probably the 1st of October. It seems like they saved everything for online.
yeah seems like it.  I know i'm in the minority but I don't really enjoy online games, but I hate being locked out of so much stuff the comes with it

Just beat the main story :pimp:

***WARNING MAJOR SPOILER Below***

Franklin is given three choices:

A: Kill Trevor
B: Kill Michael
C: Death Wish

I selected option C where you kill stretch, Mr. Cheng, and that one dude who you work car jobs.At the end Michael, Trevor, and Franklin all live and go their separate ways.I am going to go back and replay the last mission to see the 2 other endings where you choose to kill either Michael or Trevor.

So easiest way to make fast money is stocks??? Which specific stocks should I invest in, and when should I do it?

Imagine if the driving was like that of Midnight Club LA, also a R* game.  Driving with that view from the driver's side 
smokin.gif

Haven't played a video game in awhile. :lol:

Having trouble with this mission:

How do I beat the mission where I have to steal the armored truck with Michael? Can't seem to beat it. :lol:

Any strategy?

Got a problem every time I put in gta it says disk is unreadable restart the console or clean the disk. Also it says disk is unrecognized. Any ideas?

Jason mask with the dark blue jumpsuits :smokin

Not sure if you can keep them but I know you can buy them afterwards

. Repped. I finished most of the Lester missions already, though. Didn't even know about this lil investment trick. What's the second most efficient way to make some cash? I've spent almost all my money on cars and mods, I only have 3g's left, lol.

Back
Top Bottom