Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
When will the cheats come out such as weapons, health/armor, it's been a week since game is out.
Here are some PS3 cheats
Give Item: Parachute Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Left, Left, Right, L1
Player Cheat: Drunk Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, O, Left
Player Cheat: Explosive Melee Attacks Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, O, O, O, L2
Player Cheat: Explosive Rounds Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right, Right, L1, L1, L1
Player Cheat: Fast Run Triangle, Left, Right, Right, L2, L1, Square
Player Cheat: Flame Rounds L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Right, L1, L1
Player Cheat: Flyiing Cheat L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right
Player Cheat: Recharge Special Ability X, X, Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X
Player Cheat: Wanted Level - Lower R1, R1, O, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left
Player Cheat: Wanted Level - Raise R1, R1, O, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right
Spawn Vehicle: Buzzard O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, O, Triangle
Spawn Vehicle: Caddy O, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, O, X
Spawn Vehicle: Comet R1, O, R2, Right, L1, L2, X, X, Square, R1
Spawn Vehicle: Duster Right ,Left, R1, R1, R1, Left, Triangle, Triangle, X, O, L1, L1
Spawn Vehicle: Limo R2, Right, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right
Spawn Vehicle: Rapid GT R2, L1, O, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, O, R2
Spawn Vehicle: Sanchez O, X, L1, O, O, L1, O, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Vehicle: Stunt Plane O, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle
Spawn Vehicle: Trashmaster O, R1, O, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right
World Cheat: Change Weather R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square
World Cheat: Slippery Streets Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1
World Cheat: Slow Motion Triangle, Left, Right, Right, Square, R2, R1

Just unlocked Trevor, the game immediately got 3x more fun...that thrift store in the desert! :wow:

trevor is the parody of a hipster :lol:

Well went to a safehouse and the cars I spent all that money on werent there. Not parking cars int he safehouse that I care about anymore

There's a lot of controversy around the By The Book mission and I can see why there is outcry. Although Trevor denounces the act, I thought the mission itself was a tacky and tasteless way of Rockstar getting their point across. Definitely up there with gunning down civilians in Modern Warfare 2.

Besides that, I think I'm almost done with the game. Just finished the
nerve gas mission with the FIB [\spoiler]
. Hope that's not the case.

Last edited:
That's what I love about GTA, they bring back all these oldies I haven't heard since I was a kid. Was driving home that Mexican dudes wife as Trevor and "if u leave me now" by Chicago came, lol. :pimp:

That pop station is so good, :lol:.

Love going on rampages w/ Trevor only to hear "ITS BRITTNEY *****!" in the background.

damb didnt know chop could get hit 

Yea it shocked the **** out of me he made the dog getting beat squealing noises thats how i tirned to see what was happening

Its aight tho now that breaking bad is over me n chop just cruisin the streets in the drop top

Well went to a safehouse and the cars I spent all that money on werent there. Not parking cars int he safehouse that I care about anymore

fam my safe house lookin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: all of em are fully tuned too :pimp: bullet proof as **** :pimp:

i had 4mil now im down to 500k :smh: i still wanna cop the private jet and attack helicopter im only 60% in the game though anyone know how i can get around 10m?

pls respond

Last edited:
Amerie
smokin.gif
 Its just 1 thing... n yes that is Pete from Niclelodeon.. aka Dany Tamberelli from "All That"

Last edited:
Theres not really much to do after you finish the game :rolleyes I bought up most of the properties and did most of the question mark activities but its dead boring most of the time.

Hustling backwards with this guy. I have 50k on hand :smh: and with no viable non exploiting way to get money it looks like it's going to stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom