Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Hustling backwards with this guy. I have 50k on hand
mean.gif
and with no viable non exploiting way to get money it looks like it's going to stay that way.
Rob Stores.

Damn though most of yall beat the game already. Sheesh..

65% through the game. Saved up 2 mil with Frankling, 1 mil with Michael, and 500k with Trevor. Has anyone bought the golf course yet? It is 150 mil.

I keep losing cars in the characters houses so I just started putting them all into the garages that they all own. Haven't lost one since. Boutta get on tonight and try to hunt down that Bugatti.. I'm gonna collect and customize so many cars throughout the game that way when I beat it I can cruise around and go nuts :smokin

I keep losing cars in the characters houses so I just started putting them all into the garages that they all own. Haven't lost one since. Boutta get on tonight and try to hunt down that Bugatti.. I'm gonna collect and customize so many cars throughout the game that way when I beat it I can cruise around and go nuts :smokin

Spawns in Rockford Hills. In front of the jewelry store I think.

Game was way too short. Feel like I wasted 60 bucks. The online portion better be fun or I'm gonna be pissed. 

mean.gif

Bugatti spawns in Rockford hills in front of jewelry store. If it isn't there just drive up and down the street a couple times and it'll spawn there pretty quick.

Game was way too short. Feel like I wasted 60 bucks. The online portion better be fun or I'm gonna be pissed. 

mean.gif
I agree. Not time wasted,but definitely 2 short. It feels like the writers got super lazy.

SPOILS

1) Why didn't they have a mission to bust into and out of the prison.
2) Why didn't use the air force base at all
3) No gang warfare what so ever except for a couple run here and run there's
4) Some of the buildings that I'm guessing will be online heists could have lengthened the game.
5) Franks girl leaves him for Dr. so and so and thats just cool?
6) Trevor never finishes Madrazo to ride into the sunset with Patricia?
7) Mike doesn't have to smooze and recruit talent for his films?
8) Missions were wayyyyy to easy. Maybe because of retry feature i dunno though
9) San Andreas had way more going on with celebrities (ie. Mad Dogg, Love Fist, etc.)
10) seriously the hiest were a joke. made me wanna go try some they were so quick and easy (except country bank job)
There's just so much in there that the writers didn't put IN THERE! disappointed big time potential-wise but satisfied with the game

I finally completed the gun range with all gold medals with Franklin.
Gonna go back with Michael and get all Gold with him next.

Nitpicking :lol:

Too short? I think I've logged 50+ hours and I still have lots to do.

You probably breezed through it because you just kept playing main mission after mission.

Azul Rolex, I think you get free weapon upgrades.

Last edited:
Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..

Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..

No lie, I maybe put in 5 hours a day :lol:

I finished the main story, but had a lot of side stuff I didn't do.

I might have accidentally deleted it because I restarted a save I had at 20% because I wanted to redo the heists and do the stocks. BAWSAQ was down when I first played so I couldn't capitalize off those assassinations.

is there much of a point to pick up the special edition of the game instead of the regular version

its like $20 extra

Maybe I'm spoiled by The Last of Us, but I wish there was a better cover system during combat. Unless there is one that I don't know about (I just know pressing R1 to switch from left side of the wall to the right...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom