Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Does anybody garage door open up at Michael's house? I even tried going inside his house and it still won't open. I had a car in there too, but luckily I didn't customize it. Hope they fix it soon. Also what's up with them ugly *** haircuts Franklin gets? :x

^^ my garage door opens fine.

This game is amazing, I've been playing so many side missions. Got 25k from a suicide cult lol oh and I did that long race with Trevor smh. Thought it was gonna be a short one. 1st place all the way til te last marker than I was out of stamina and health. Feels bad :frown:

Decided to go full out troll with franklin

Killin people barefoot in underwear out of a Bugatti, and lookin like Kimbo Ross

Last edited:
Quick lil breakdown i got from looking at the Social Club site. There are 69 missions, 59 hobbies and pastimes, 58 strangers and freaks, 57 random events (only 14 have to be completed) and 30 Misc. So it looks like the game missions take up about 30% (my math may be wrong, it's 6am) of the game so it's totally possible to "beat the game" and still have a low percent.

Hope I didn't need to put that in a spoiler, at work and this computer won't let me.

If I crash a car that was in my garage and just leave it on the street is it gone? Will it appear in my garage

A car is only yours if you mod it (bring it to los santos customs) from then on you own that car

If you leave it somewhere on the street or something, it'll pop up in the impound lot. The impound has room for 2 cars so be careful

Character specific cars (mikes Audi, franklins white car, Trevor's truck) they will always spawn at your safe house so dont worry about that

Quick lil breakdown i got from looking at the Social Club site. There are 69 missions, 59 hobbies and pastimes, 58 strangers and freaks, 57 random events (only 14 have to be completed) and 30 Misc. So it looks like the game missions take up about 30% (my math may be wrong, it's 6am) of the game so it's totally possible to "beat the game" and still have a low percent.

Hope I didn't need to put that in a spoiler, at work and this computer won't let me.

You can see those stats in game as well

Decided to go full out troll with franklin

Killin people barefoot in underwear out of a Bugatti, and lookin like Kimbo Ross

:smokin

Dirty no car washes for my trucks. Finally got to save the wrangler in the garage.

saw this one on the socialclub site. :lol: Franklins face.

Get 100 flying with Michael and get 100 shooting with Franklin.

Got Franklin 100 shooting after they told me to do so, and same with flying with Michael after Trevor said to work on flying since you know you aren't good at it. I saw someone say to go into the training and just leave to see if it triggers. I will try that when I get home from work. Someone else posted to maybe get to the 3rd FIB mission and it will trigger too.

I also finished the 2nd assassination mission with Franklin and went and invested in "Fruit" stock for the 3rd one and I can't go visit Lester for the next one...Do I have to do the 2nd heist first to keep doing the assassination missions?

So I been switching between all 3 and just roaming trying to figure out why I can't trigger the start of the Merryweather Heist since I stole everything needed and did flight school. Only to search and see quite a few people are having the same issue in starting it.

They say to just keep doing quests and eventually it will kick in.

Only thing I have available are the Freaks & Strangers and the FIB missions with Mike

Get 100 flying with Michael and get 100 shooting with Franklin.

I did not have to do that with either player to get the Merryweather Heist. Just did a couple side missions and got the call that it was go time a little after.

I'm running out of side missions to do in the game and I beat the main story last week :frown:

Garage set with Franklin. Ready to bring these out once online starts. :nthat: gon need a NT to be my chauffeur. I'll pay 1k every trip.

Got that hummer and salmon pink rolls.

Tryna find a van so I can mod it purple....

Last edited:

Came across the playboy mansion while they were having a party :smokin

Funny Story.
Oh I finally ran across another character. Had just bought Trevor a 4 wheeler & was mad when I found out I couldnt customize it, so I switched to Franklin. Started cruising the city with him in the bugatti when Trevor rides by me in his underwear on the 4-wheeler :lol:. So I scoop him & hit the strip club. I was curious to what would happen if I went in the back room (where the private dances are). 2 bouncers attack me back there. Out of nowhere Trevor comes to help armed with a Uzi & kills em :lol:.

Last edited:
Trevor always waking up drunk outside in nothin but his underwear for me... I did one of the mountain biking missions with him rocking boots and tighty whites.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever you do, if someone shouts for help and asks for a ride by the prison, don't do it. Matter of fact. Don't even go near the area surrounding the person. :lol: :rofl:

same thing happen to me only the chick ran off and 4 mexicans came out bushes pointing guns at me telling me to give them my money. soon as i switch to the shotty they spray me and i die smh

Lady just shouted at me for help, but I knew better this time. I followed her quietly with a gun already out, turned the corner, shot down 4 Mexcian's quickly. Lady begged her for life and I couldn't spare her.

Last edited:
Lady just shouted at me for help, but I knew better this time. I followed her quietly with a gun already out, turned the corner, shot down 4 Mexcian's quickly. Lady begged her for life and I couldn't spare her.

Sme thing with me. I read dudes post before, so I had the heads up :lol:

I hate the racing mission with Franklin. Damn cars keep running me off the road >:

Once I got that bugatti, those races havent been close

Did anyone else come across those two naked cult dudes tryna rape the lady on the side of the road

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom