Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I switched to Trevor & this mfer was on the highway in a chase with 4 cop cars surrounding the truck. Screaming that it was self defense :lol:.

Got Away though :smokin

I heard its at least 26 mins so im not even attempting that.
Yep mash the x button for about that, I did it with franklin who i had max stamina with, finished in first took me around 26. I wouldnt even think to try it with trevor, for me the worst part is the swimming section.
26 real human minutes?  
sick.gif
 no sir

meh, i can deal with the 4 car garage, we also have the safe house garages, thats 15 cars, plus the ones that are already given to each player.  Online 10 car is definitely a necessity tho.

I remember reading a spoiler about when playing as one character you see another of the main characters in the free-roam.. I havent run into any of them. :frown:

I went to buy the movie theater as Franklin but it said only Michael can buy it. So i switched to mike then drove to the movies. Saw franklin. He got out his car and we went for drinks then i dropped him off at a motel

It's really hard to run into someone

ive done it where they meet up i jus kept switching between trevor and franklin so franklin wouldnt leave his safehouse while trevor drove there

FLYING LOTUS'S Radio Channel >>>

Much props to GTA for putting me on to this dude... His music is amazing. I can let that radio station play all day cause I think every track is dope. :pimp:

I saw Flying Lotus do his thing at Club Nokia. His stage/light show is something else :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Yea, I never ran into the other dudes either. They were always in other parts of the city/state when I would switch. Mad u couldn't mod a police car. Would love to have one w/ that nudge bar on the front :smokin. Just finished the story and now it's figuring out how to make money to buy the properties w/o any glitches

If I crash a car that was in my garage and just leave it on the street is it gone? Will it appear in my garage

not gta related really but i preordered 2 copies one from microsoft(came with $20 in xbox points) and the other from gamestop under the pretense i'd be getting the garage and guns(dat b-ya itch lied to the young thug) so i returned the gamestop game today and dude doing my return sells me 1600 ms points for 10 that a microsoft rep had just given him. I'd say 40 worth of microsoft points and gta for 70 is a come up

If I crash a car that was in my garage and just leave it on the street is it gone? Will it appear in my garage

yes your cars will be gone it will only stay in your garage if you keep it in your garage

but if you do that with planes and choppers it will come back :pimp:

Last edited:
So I been switching between all 3 and just roaming trying to figure out why I can't trigger the start of the Merryweather Heist since I stole everything needed and did flight school. Only to search and see quite a few people are having the same issue in starting it.

They say to just keep doing quests and eventually it will kick in.

Only thing I have available are the Freaks & Strangers and the FIB missions with Mike

Got a white and black "lambo" at franklins crib...
About to do this Trevor heist...
Jealous of you cats that beat the game already, lol

So I been switching between all 3 and just roaming trying to figure out why I can't trigger the start of the Merryweather Heist since I stole everything needed and did flight school. Only to search and see quite a few people are having the same issue in starting it.

They say to just keep doing quests and eventually it will kick in.

Only thing I have available are the Freaks & Strangers and the FIB missions with Mike

Did u go to the base and steal the Chopper?

For those that completed the 1st assassination got a question about the stocks

Don't open if you don't want to know
What does betapharmaceuticals top out at?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom