Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Soon...That beach bum pack has 300 pieces of clothing and 2 new weapons. I think the clothes might be beach specific but I'm sure they're going to have a lot of options.

This is just speculation but since this game is going to have a Mission editor, I see them having a clothing editor too where you can customize designs on shirts, hoodies, etc. I'm 80% sure this is going to be implemented online; it seems like a no-brainer. Can you imagine if they pull this off right? Have a section in the stores where people can upvote or downvote on designs and purchase what they want. It would be so cool to be playing online and seeing people wearing something you designed. 

The clothing editor probably wouldnt be far off. They could do it like the black ops emblem editor and have a bunch of basic shapes and things so players could get creative and come up with anything....or they'll probably just have an option to wear your crew emblem on it.

So are they going to do GTA5 the same way as GTA4 with new stories like Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned?

It would be dope to see wassup with CJ and probably a new character as well..
CJ has been dead. Don't know why y'all keep expecting him to pop up outtta nowhere. 

Saw someone post up on IG about a frozen alien and a ghost...the developers built such an open world there HAS to be a ridiculous amount of hidden gems to keep you playing forever

Here's a link to someone showing the Alien Spaceship.

the conversation trevor and lamar have in the truck, :rofl:, so many people have mixed feelings about him in the beginning at least he still riding grove street, i dont know what them dudes in green be doing but they dont be bussing at nothing when im under fire.

Soon...That beach bum pack has 300 pieces of clothing and 2 new weapons. I think the clothes might be beach specific but I'm sure they're going to have a lot of options.

This is just speculation but since this game is going to have a Mission editor, I see them having a clothing editor too where you can customize designs on shirts, hoodies, etc. I'm 80% sure this is going to be implemented online; it seems like a no-brainer. Can you imagine if they pull this off right? Have a section in the stores where people can upvote or downvote on designs and purchase what they want. It would be so cool to be playing online and seeing people wearing something you designed. 

bruh....that would be amazing, ill turn my dude Franklin into Yeezy. :rofl:

I'm def gon start buyin more Medical and Ammunation stock before 10/1. W/ that bein just under a week away.I think it's time to talk strategy brethren.

Single Player and Multi-player Economy are independent from one another. What strategy can you possibly discuss? 

Really? I didn't know that :rolleyes I was talkin about when we all play in multi-player. we have over 200 dudes in two crews. Are we just gon rob other people and stack our bread and stats, rob each other, or just wing everything :lol: I aint played multiplayer since I traded in BO2 so I been goin through withdraw

G L A M O R O U S
Lol one of my guilty pleasure songs
laugh.gif

can't even lie....I crank that **** up when that song comes on.  It just feels good riding around Rockford Hills listening to that.  

Back
Top Bottom