Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Cruisin' out in Vinewood with my G Chop. Copped EVERY varsity from Suburban. Copped every pea coat on the way home. Game is too much fun. 

I need serious help with this 2nd heist! , got the plane , got the sub , michael went to flight school, now I'm lost???

Was just about to post the same thing. I spent a long *** time in that flight school now there's nothing else I can do for this heist. Do I have to do the FIB missions first?

Came across a random mission where one dude was pinning a woman down and another watching.

With his pants off.

What has been seen cannot be unseen

^^^
fourth slot is for your online character

and u can only save 4 cars per char for now until they fix the safehouse garages. yo just gotta wait
hopefully everythings is fixed when online rolls out

another quick money tip:
For the 2nd Lester Assination mission, after you make your money off Debonair Cigarettes reivest your money back into Redwood Cigarettes. its takes a lil while but you'll get a 300% return when the stock goes back up.
Repped. Got 383 percent return on this. Whooooooo

Wait how the hell do you invest in stocks!?...damb missed out on that assassination tip...gunned down all my targets :frown:

Wait how the hell do you invest in stocks!?...damb missed out on that assassination tip...gunned down all my targets :frown:

peep the internet app on your phone

it'll have links to the stock market

I need in on this though, time to research :nerd:

havent dont **** with it since dude gave me those stocks for getting his 2-speed back

Last edited:

Was just about to post the same thing. I spent a long *** time in that flight school now there's nothing else I can do for this heist. Do I have to do the FIB missions first?
Yeah you have do the FIB stuff first.  Trevor doesn't met Franklin until you do the FIB job and Franklin will be involved in Trevor's heist.

So are they going to do GTA5 the same way as GTA4 with new stories like Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned?

It would be dope to see wassup with CJ and probably a new character as well..

Don't think we will see an expansion for at least a year. It's complicated because R* said they are going to add small towns, regions and even cities online; for free. Don't know if that's going to come to Single-Player for free or what they are going to do. This is a first for R* so nobody really knows how they are going to treat this game but one thing is sure: they are going to do the fans right and give us great content at a more than reasonable price. 

I hope they make some dlc where we play as Lamar. Dude is too funny :lol:

Man if done correctly this can probably be the best multiplayer experience ever...could it beat world of Warcraft?

GTA is mutliplayer??? I never played this but I think i might! is the whole game based of multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom