Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You get a Phantom handed to you if you can find the guy tied to a telephone pole and take him to the alter. I lost it after getting it chromed out. The car got stuck sideways at the bus stop. I tried to get a truck and ram the bus stop but the Phantom disappeared after getting into the truck. :smh: Luckily I didn't spend too much cash on it just chrome paint and wheels.

Got Trevor to Los santos. Did a mission with him and Franklin and Lamar having a shootout with the ballas. And poor Michael :smh: his family is wack...AND THEY TOOK MY LAMBO AND AUDI. Definitely offing them if I get that option.

Gamer tag on Xbox is Lamekilla CBK...but ima be solo on online :smokin

Man why can't I get rid of this red car Michael drives? What happened to his audi

You get a Phantom handed to you if you can find the guy tied to a telephone pole and take him to the alter. I lost it after getting it chromed out. The car got stuck sideways at the bus stop. I tried to get a truck and ram the bus stop but the Phantom disappeared after getting into the truck. :smh: Luckily I didn't spend too much cash on it just chrome paint and wheels.

Yup that's how I got it last night.

That random event was :lol: and I took some funny pics of the dude with the in game cell and uploaded them to R* social club before I helped him out.

Last edited:
Got Trevor to Los santos. Did a mission with him and Franklin and Lamar having a shootout with the ballas. And poor Michael :smh: his family is wack...AND THEY TOOK MY LAMBO AND AUDI. Definitely offing them if I get that option.

Gamer tag on Xbox is Lamekilla CBK...but ima be solo on online :smokin
Same thing here man. I just did that drug deal gone bad mission last night. Lamar is an idiot, now I really won't be able to go into Grove Street.

Michael's family are all ****** up. I wonder what was in that cup that Jimmy gave him. Was it lean?

Trevor really is that dude :pimp:

How da hell do I BASE jump off the top of the mountain where the table trollin takes you?

Bruhs a movie based on this game would be awesome....Trevor alone would be amazing to watch and see who plays him....I think Bradley Cooper would be amazing...lmao

Bruhs a movie based on this game would be awesome....Trevor alone would be amazing to watch and see who plays him....I think Bradley Cooper would be amazing...lmao

Lol I don't know who could play Trevor...if DeNiro was younger he would be a perfect Michael

Mark Wahlberg could play Michael, I'd even say Ben Affleck, Franklin tho... CJ Fletcher...lmao

Anybody steal a buzzard yet? Evaded the military once but then clipped a random building takin it back to the helipad. Smh... really not tryna spend 2 millie on a chopper since i have a cpl.others.

Also anyone who bought the hangar. Can u only store planes there? No helis?

Do they actually look like them?

Yeah.

U can search the other people too like lamar,jimmy etc. they all look the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom