Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Anybody steal a buzzard yet? Evaded the military once but then clipped a random building takin it back to the helipad. Smh... really not tryna spend 2 millie on a chopper since i have a cpl.others.

Also anyone who bought the hangar. Can u only store planes there? No helis?
I got a buzzard. Just a regular black one, style it off a rooftop. Bought the helipad by the marina.haven't bought the private hangar yet though.
On another note, my new favorite car.
Smokey!

Are there any particular areas where you have found the Infernus? I have looked just about everywhere. I can get find a Buggati and Phantom with no problem.

I'll post this spot for anyone who hasn't found one. I easily found 4 at a time. They normally spawn in the front parking lot of the Richman hotel in Michael's neighborhood. It's one of the more common supercars in the game. The Lotus Elise, Porsche 911, and Corvette equivalents spawn there too.

EDIT: If one didn't spawn. Drive around the block and go back until one does.

5a5b3b7f_gtavlambo001.jpeg

a9a1ae39_gtavlambo002.jpeg

c739e35b_gtavlambo003.jpeg

Last edited:
BASE jumping off the top of that high *** mountain on a dirt bike and parachuting on top of Trevor's trailer was a fun experience...

The mission where you chase down the crashing plane on a dirt bike is fun as hell too...or the one where you crash through a hospital....as long as they keep adding missions don't care much about finishing up the main story line , the replay value on this game is the best....haven't been hooked to my ps3 in years

BASE jumping off the top of that high *** mountain on a dirt bike and parachuting on top of Trevor's trailer was a fun experience...

The mission where you chase down the crashing plane on a dirt bike is fun as hell too...or the one where you crash through a hospital....as long as they keep adding missions don't care much about finishing up the main story line , the replay value on this game is the best....haven't been hooked to my ps3 in years

BASE jump? Whoa. How?

I think he means just free falling and opening parachute

Well that's pretty much what BASE jumping is...you gotta find the right cliff or like I did pick up enough speed on the dirt bike so you get enough separation from the ground, jump off the bike and your parachute should equip, pull it the second it pops up and you jut BASE jumped!

Back
Top Bottom