Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Why did they have to push the release date to September? We could've been playing GTA V by now.

Definitely not Franklin, but Lamar sounds like Ice Cube. Especially during that "snee-I-itch" part.
i think that snee-i-itch dude is definitely this comedian named Slink from cali, dude is funny as hell

Last edited:
Michael will be my main, just like Vercetti was cakey at the end of VC, he'd eventually get bored.

So let the craziness begin!

Wait, you get to choose who you play as?

Yes they confirmed it in the Gameinformer issue that released back in November.

R* says you can switch between the 3 characters during missions or when you aren't doing missions and are just playing free roam.All 3 characters have their own storylines, their own set of friends, their own side quest missions and other activities to do, and different skill sets.

Last edited:

R* says you can switch between the 3 characters during missions or when you aren't doing missions and are just playing free roam.All 3 characters have their own storylines, their own set of friends, their own side quest missions and other activities to do, and different skill sets.

Realist in me:

"own set of friends" For show or for things like guns and stuff?

"their own side quests" tedious missions tailored to each character?

"different skill sets" One can run faster, one has different fight moves, and one can use a special weapon?

Sorry this is just the realist in me speaking.

Micheal the brains and most experienced.

Franklin... best driver and best under pressure??

Trevor the craziest and unstable(also seems to know a bit about explosives)

DO you play gta4 with mods?

If so, waht are the benefits of mods?

From what I've seen they make the game WAY funner and allow you do ridiculous things.

Would you agree?
Mods in any game makes it better (Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim , etc etc..)

You can get different cars, weapons, do the Superman//Iron Man flying mod, new missions (maybe not GTA 4 but other modded games), and of course texture packs which will make you game look amazing.

Only thing is if a game doesn't have some sort of mod manager, things get a lot harder especially if you're adding more and more mods. Keeping track and stuff like that.

You on Steam?

Back
Top Bottom