Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So whats the next big stock? I'm trying to ride the next wave
nerd.gif

He kinda right though in regards to character customization, safehouses and bussinesses.

The things that got me hooked were stuff like jumping into a cop car in Liberty City and doing vigilante missions, Jumping on a PCJ 600 and doing jumps between the high rises in downtown Vice City, making CJ look like Ronnie Coleman or Ruben Studdard. That stuff was dope.

Don't get me wrong, I love GTA V. Its Brilliant..... Far better than GTA 4 IMO. I just don't understand why some of the features that made previous games so good were lost. I mean, why can I only get 4 Haircuts? Why can I only have 1 safehouse? Like, c'mon I know Trevor is supposed to be grimey and all that, but he runs the damn desert/countryside surely he should have a big *** desert fortress out in sandy shores.

As I type this, I realize a lot of this stuff is likely going to be added as DLC and maybe they had strict deadlines to meet due to needing to get it out before next gen consoles taking over. But thats just me.

word to the cargo plane hijack and jumping on the train with the motorbike missions :x :x :x :x

Any time I gotta get on a plane, jet, helicopter :x

And it magnifies 10x worse when I hear "ALRIGHT NOW LAND IT" :x god help me

word to the cargo plane hijack and jumping on the train with the motorbike missions :x :x :x :x

Any time I gotta get on a plane, jet, helicopter :x

And it magnifies 10x worse when I hear "ALRIGHT NOW LAND IT" :x god help me

When I had to pick up the train for the last heist I made the mistake of doing it with Michael :smh:.
After 30 minutes of trying to land it on the trailer I said f it and destroyed the helicopter so I could fly it with Trevor. Those flying stats really do matter :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta wait till 7am, Rockstar C'mon Son!!!! Thought it would be ready bout time I got off work and got comfortable.. Oh well

cant get it out my head...

that hook:pimp:

This song is so dope.. I thought I was the only one

Does anyone know of any Xbox Live Gold discounts going around for sale?

I don't mind shelling out the $60 or whatever costs for the Gold tomorrow, but I also don't mind saving some money if I'm able to :lol: .

quick advice.

this drunk couple is asking me for a ride back to their hotel. should i trust um?

wow rockstar sucks it's 10/01 and still nothing 
mean.gif
 bout to exchange this trash for 2k14

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom