Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
indifferent.gif

7 AM eastern bro.
o ok my bad, lmao

90% done so far. :pimp:

This Battlefield 4 Beta bout to slow me down, though. Along with GTA Online. Lol

Last edited:
Of some hot chick pulls you over in the middle of Sandy Shore asking for a ride alllll the way to vine hills, do yourself a favor and decline

Of some hot chick pulls you over in the middle of Sandy Shore asking for a ride alllll the way to vine hills, do yourself a favor and decline

I was too much of a simp trying to clap non-stripper/prosty cheeks so couldn't resist

Last edited:

Too late for me...

She is a thot that will get you into a fight with her man.

Looking for some good stocks to invest in. Have AnimalArk because I helped the owner get his wallet back.

Beat the game in 35 hours flat... (Option C) About 70% done. Story mode was mad short, but it was definitely entertaining... Trever is too funny!

Had to put it down because midterms are def. knocking.

XBL: ChrisMulliner

Last edited:
Just finished my second play through:

***WARNING MAJOR SPOILER BELOW***

Did the plan b option and ended up with $41 million for each for Michael, Franklin & Trevor.When doing the final mission this way you should use Taliana to fly one of the choppers, Karim Denz to be the second driver for the train, use the cheapest gunmen.About to now go do the Lester assassination missions to make that 1 billion :pimp:

When I had to pick up the train for the last heist I made the mistake of doing it with Michael :smh:.
After 30 minutes of trying to land it on the trailer I said f it and destroyed the helicopter so I could fly it with Trevor. Those flying stats really do matter :lol:

For the second heist, Trevor got on Michael about not taking those flying lessons :lol:
I did like 5 of them & Michael goes "well I took a few, I didn't go crazy with it"

Damn this Poster nailed it right in the head

meant to be the best game ever. bullcr@p

gta 4 failed because there was fewer features n it essentially lost some stuff from san andreas. This was the same overhyped and crazy fan boys going "omg its the best ever". When its closer to a flop.

is it just me or r the stories getting shorter san andreas was longer then gta 4 n that longer than this. whats the point of three characters if between them the story is shorter then nico's. and y bother giving them special abilities and never have any missions where their abilities can be fully used. i completed it without even knowing what micheals ability is. the game was way too short and once the story ends thats it the replay value is pretty much gone. but unlike previous games its so short within days of getting it im bored.

they got a few new things like yoga n tennis but where is the comedy shows with actual real life cemedians. they replaced it with a cinema which is terrible with the same rubbish spanish movie repeating. where r all the eating places. one thing i loved about san andreas was making cj fat. u can do next to no customization in this compared to san andreas. just clothes n total of like 4 or 5 haircuts per character which most r just variations of each other. not a single place to eat only bars no more pool tables. and the new activities r a bit stupid too. yagos just pointless who asked for that. hunting is rubbish if you cant gain from it like in red dead where you could sell hides n meat n stuff. here u just shoot stuff take a pic n some money appears. wahhey. genious.and the diving thing is being shown as something new when cj was diving to the bottom of oceans for oysters back in something like 2002.

whats with the cops aswell. im unarmed i swore at one guy and i got shot. the heck. that is such a flop. gta 4 was stupid cuz when u ran after putting ur hands up for a bit u got shot. i have yet to see a cop use a melee weapon. for gods sake back in gta 3 n vice city cops used melee weapons only untill you pulled out a gun. u could just run round the block n get away. no more. oh u showwed a finger to an old granny and bumped into another man. you must die. not even arrest sometimes straight up die.

and all the claims about this map being amazing r wrong san andreas was much more diverse well seperated by the three islands with different feels this is just a mess. every street looks the same i loved replaying the game with the mini map option unchecked but even after completing it i couldnt find my way to the safe house.

oh n safehouses lol. gta 4 had less interiors u could enter then san andreas n this has less then gta 4. u can only get one safehouse per character. thats right no buying houses nope. can get businesses tho like in san andreas but can no longer choose to go do missions there. no u get rarely called on their convenience while u wait around for hours. and u cant enter those businesses. almost every place except a handfull are blacked out. i dont care about draw distance i care about quality and quantity not just looking pretty.

guess rockstar r learning from other big companies like the guys from black ops n thinking to rince the money by releasing half baked games and copping out dlc. probs see another character and more missions again for added price. and all those weapons from previous games that were included will probs come back as paid dlc too.

:wow:

this is EXACTLY how i feel couldnt say it better myself since i dont play games often

the heist were fun as hell but they need to make the story mode longer and add more things to do outside of the storymode i stopped playing the game days ago though :lol:

Just finished my second play through:

***WARNING MAJOR SPOILER BELOW***

Did the plan b option and ended up with $41 million for each for Michael, Franklin & Trevor.When doing the final mission this way you should use Taliana to fly one of the choppers, Karim Denz to be the second driver for the train, use the cheapest gunmen.About to now go do the Lester assassination missions to make that 1 billion :pimp:

A few pages back I posted a guide that tells you how to get 2.1 bil. There's a couple steps in there that people don't know about that gets you a lot more money

Also, I got the " a lot of cheddar " achievement just from trading stocks :lol:

Last edited:
How are y'all even playing?

My game is constantly freezing at online menus.. Haven't been able to get past the first race screen for the past 25 minutes. Pissed.

Back
Top Bottom