Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
bruh I was running on foot from the cops and some dude in the niketalk crew drove past me hit a u turn and ran me over, realized i wasnt dead and gunned me down. our own crew!

I dont know who that was. But Im sorry about pickin you up from the highway by the prison and accidentely driving off the cliff and killin us. (VeKT0r51GMA)
My dog licked me in the face, and when I looked back up we were headed over. :lol:
I said damb. I know homie mad at me right now.

Last edited:
For some reason it doesnt show that Im in the NT crew. I doubled checked online and it says my account is still linked.
They even took my NT shirt. I hope that update 2moro fixes these things, cause Im tired of losin money and I want my NT brethern to know I am NT, so I dont get murked out here. Its real in Los Santos.

Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:
smh @ that 2000 hospital bill. some clown is at the docks by simeons warehouse sniping EVERYONE that tries to drop off a whip and theres like a 10,000 bounty on his head right now and its going up :lol:

XBL- pace973

Last edited:
So XBL is working now? Il be home in 3 hrs, it better be, so game to try this. GT: Boyfromdownunda. Add to NT crew, always down for rolling with you guys

Does the golf course have an icon on the map or do you just have to find it? Wanna grind out some rp and get my rank up

1. Rain in the forecast for this weekend
2. Girlfriend is outta town
3. Crib is full of snacks
4. Trees on deck
5. Patch will be out tomorrow to fix the problems..

ITZ ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

1. Rain in the forecast for this weekend

2. Girlfriend is outta town

3. Crib is full of snacks

4. Trees on deck

5. Patch will be out tomorrow to fix the problems..

ITZ ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

Life cannot get any better! Haha. Mines pretty similar, im hoping! (get your act together R*)

Does the golf course have an icon on the map or do you just have to find it? Wanna grind out some rp and get my rank up
Yes there is an icon. And as long as you get there before nightfall you can play unlimited back to back games without worrying about what time of day it is.

Yes there is an icon. And as long as you get there before nightfall you can play unlimited back to back games without worrying about what time of day it is.

Ok cool thanks. I didn't see it on my map though, do you just unlock it at some point?

i have not been able to do any jobs,

it keeps saying loading failed..

i've been invited to do things but i cant do em.

i have been robbing liquor stores and petty ish like that.

Haven't seen much of the crew aspect at work except for one mission with a couple guys when we stole Richman's cars.

Got a confusing question...

So I bought my first 2 car garage, and went onto the motorsport website and got the free Elegy RH8 and it was stored in my garage. My previous vehicle was somewhere in the world and now my Elegy is the one with the tracker on it, is there any way I can find my previous car? Kinda put an armor kit on it and a few mods or am I SOL?

Edit: Nevermind pulled back in the garage and the other car was right there :smokin :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom