Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Got a confusing question...

So I bought my first 2 car garage, and went onto the motorsport website and got the free Elegy RH8 and it was stored in my garage. My previous vehicle was somewhere in the world and now my Elegy is the one with the tracker on it, is there any way I can find my previous car? Kinda put an armor kit on it and a few mods or am I SOL?

Any car you save in your garage will get a tracker put on it and will become your primary vehicle when you take it out so I don't think you can have two out at the same time. Try leaving the garage on foot and calling your mechanic to deliver your other car to you

Ok cool thanks. I didn't see it on my map though, do you just unlock it at some point?
Yeah. I forget at what level.

Ok thanks. :lol: at ranking up to unlock the golf course to continue ranking up lol. I'm probably almost there anyway though

Haven't seen much of the crew aspect at work except for one mission with a couple guys when we stole Richman's cars.

Word. So far it just feels like free roam death match with cars

True, but you have to remember, most people can't even get on yet. As soon as everybody can connect we'll start making more of an impact

NT HOOD17

XBL hood217

Reppin' the NT logo in a Grove green :lol:

Last edited:
Yo, who's MEXRFX or something like that?

We been selling so much dope and repoing cars.

And whos the guy in them little *** shorts and NT vneck lol?

PIS up 69% right now 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

i have not been able to do any jobs,

it keeps saying loading failed..

i've been invited to do things but i cant do em.

i have been robbing liquor stores and petty ish like that.

this is how it was for me last night. Just sell cars to LSC and play golf. It will work eventually.

Yo, who's MEXRFX or something like that?

We been selling so much dope and repoing cars.

And whos the guy in them little *** shorts and NT vneck lol?
how you sell drugs n repo cars?

Repo cars you mean taking them to los santos customs n sellin them? What bout sellin drugs tho

Just beat the game and damn I'm "Wee-Baying" so hard because

the psychiatric report defined me PERFECTLY

Back
Top Bottom