Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
5k bounty on my head but......

Aint nuthin like having mayweather security protect me in a helicopter above so I can go about my business round the city without watching my back

:nthat:

put in major work yesterday

man I got to put in major time this weekend

Rolled deep in a military base with a few people last night, everyone gets shot down except me even though it took me 5mins just to find a jet. Get out lose the cops and crash into the side of a building, at least this time my character saved.

Finally got a chance to play last night after deleting my first character.

As a person who's first video gaming experience was Pole Position on the Atari 2600...This **** is CRAZY!!! :rofl: :pimp:

I'm bout to put some time in on this...

i keep getting bounties put on my head by the CPU when i join lobbies

now i just run upstairs

10-car garage is dope because you automatically turn the car into your car....just gotta buy insurance.

they have bills too, its 75 a day for your apt and 50 a day for a mechanic to maintain your garage.

i picked the condo in the middle of the city rather than move out to the burbs in the hills around those snobs.

i was riding around looking for cars last night, for the first time, online.

Unbelievable how much money I've gotten in the stock market. Literally hundreds of millions per character. Mike is in the BBC.

If only it was this easy in real life lol

Unbelievable how much money I've gotten in the stock market. Literally hundreds of millions per character. Mike is in the BBC.

Where can I find an explanation on how to get in on this stock market hustle???

Has this been posted?

This happened to me when I robbed the Redwood Store (or w/e its called)...

Pulled the shotty on the clerk, and some random dude (i think it was the CPU) walked in, called me a c0cksucka, and slapped me with the pistol and let off a few shots...

I hit him with the SMG, hit the register, and got up out of there... It was funny because of how random it was... :lol: :pimp:

I bought a 62k garage last night to store my cars online. I logged in today after the patch to see that I lost my garage and the money I spent on it. Oh well, time to grind up again. :smh:

Where can I find an explanation on how to get in on this stock market hustle???

if you have the dough, invest in pisswasser and hal. they're a lot higher now, i was buying millions of shares when it was about 3-4 bucks. it's grown to over 23 bucks a share. I hit the max money cap in a couple days. had to invest in other stuff just so i could have room for more money lol. I have a few hundred mil invested in PIS right now and the rate is roughly 70% return and rising. it has the potential it reach 50-100 bucks a share...thats billions of dollars bro! Invest in that.

Last edited:
Just reinvested all my money in PIS again after selling all my shares Monday when everyone was supposed to cash out. Wish I would've stayed in but by the end of the weekend I should have another good chunk of change coming to me.

Back
Top Bottom