Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Been glitchin some guap to save up for my car.. boyfromdownunda my b on missing that inv I was busy :/

At about 75k, been going at it for about 2 hours now and the Vacca is 240k :frown:

I always get the waiting for players screen
Is it a wrap and I should just give up
Or keep my game on
It won't let me pause or anything I have to keep quitting GTA and restarting it from the xmb

Mines is ****** up too man. It makes my guy walk into that little blue circle for the race and then a car pulls up and the guy gets out and the car just dissapears and then the car pulls back up and a guy gets out again and then it just goes to some type of black screen with the city blurred out in the back. It says loading for other players in the bottom right or some **** like that.

Tried deleting the update then redownloading it, deleting my system cache but nothing works. It's BS real talk its been doing this since online went up. Haven't even been able to play online smh :smh:
That's exactly what happens to mine

hopefully later today it will be fixed and we can send the whole NT battalion out to conquer LS.

Been glitchin some guap to save up for my car.. boyfromdownunda my b on missing that inv I was busy :/

At about 75k, been going at it for about 2 hours now and the Vacca is 240k :frown:

All g. Il b on a few hrs earlier well murk together we won that death match somehow

are there any patches for XBOX? My character no longer has his NT shirt on.
And my gamertag does not have the crew tag beside it anymore.

I think I just show up as any white dot if I havent befriended you.
Can this be fixed by creating a new character?

Last edited:
are there any patches for XBOX? My character no longer has his NT shirt on.
And my gamertag does not have the crew tag beside it anymore.

I think I just show up as any white dot if I havent befriended you.
Can this be fixed by creating a new character?

Can u tell me how i get a nt shirt plz?

when you are setting up your character is asks if you want to display your crew logo on your shirt and gives you a few options of sizes and placements.
Either full size on the front, on the front pocket or full size on the back.

when you are setting up your character is asks if you want to display your crew logo on your shirt and gives you a few options of sizes and placements.
Either full size on the front, on the front pocket or full size on the back.

Ah i joined the crew after making my character, im screwed then?

Im
In!
Now is it possible to rep the NT shirt even tho im in the crew already?

I think you can make up to 4 characters. So maybe you can make another characters.
Maybe thats what I need to do.

Not sure if this has asked or not but, do you keep all your money no matter what created character you use?

I think you can make up to 4 characters. So maybe you can make another characters.
Maybe thats what I need to do.

Not sure if this has asked or not but, do you keep all your money no matter what created character you use?

All your money is shared between your created characters

Damn update robbed me of 25k.
I swear, I'm going to start withdrawing all my money before I log off from now on..

Back
Top Bottom