Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
me and some dude StarxofxDavid just did the $9k mission like 10 times in a row. we did the same routine every time and was in and out swiftly. easiest money in the game so far. bout to go crib shopping.

I'll be on almost 24/7 over the weekend anyone want to 9k mission going on the whole time?
XBL btw.

Super Pause On that DJ Quik Song 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been lurking this site for months but just recently joined, anyway can someone link me to the Xbox crew i may join soon. 

GT = Icyizm

Last edited:
Is anybody else getting the fail to download job error?

I'm listening to two ppl with an accent play :lol:

I just keep randomly joining crew members sessions.

Also I had a free garage I guess from the CE edition but after the character deletions I don't have squat.

welp, looks like this mission is the glitch in the matrix.

you get $9k even on easy and a decent amount of RP. can do it solo in 5mins.

Sooo my crew tag and NT shirt are gone/I cant select 'Join Crew Members' :smh:

Any way to get back in?

played for maybe 3 hours since I had to start over got like 40k before I had to go to work. Races have to be the easiest way to get money had a couple 4th and 5th place finishes and still was getting like $950

me and some dude StarxofxDavid just did the $9k mission like 10 times in a row. we did the same routine every time and was in and out swiftly. easiest money in the game so far. bout to go crib shopping.
What Mission is this?

The NT crew is turning into one of the biggest crews in the game. But is somebody going to create some hierarchy in the crew? just wondering?  I finally have a free night. im trying to get 100k ore more in 12 hours. so whoever wants to team up for missions add me. Pworld10 im already on the NT crew. PSN. 

Back
Top Bottom