Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
PSN: kjbaron89

Ill be on shortly. Added a few if you guys already but please add me. Ill be on all night.

Man I keep getting job failed to download on every invite. Guess all the high school kids are out and its time to hang it up till later tonight.

Bout to download the update and finally play online. I know I'm late. Add me on xbxlive: LameKilla CBK

An easy way to get the carbine rifle is to go down the subway, take out the cop with it, then wait down by the trains til you lose your stars. In turn you get rep points for losing the wanted levels. Every NT crew member should have a chopper on deck!! My psn is popamolly1 if you can't see it in my sig

Last edited:
[PS3] was on last night and there was another NT member and I was on passive mode and he kept trying to kill me. he was tripping out on how he can't shoot me and he kept shooting peds. :lol: cops came for his *** after :lol:

Froze 4 times now. Can't even load the offline. Anyone else having this problem? I bought the game off ps store if it matters. No physical copy.

Cant get online for xbox plus I didn't even offer an update smh

If you can't get on xbox do this:

1. To get to the race with just Lamar dashboard straight to 'system settings' / 'memory' / 'clear cache' hit the 'home button' and launch the game from right there.
2. During the intro you will see on the lower right hand corner 'A to load straight to MP' hit that and let it load. You will get the lovely message that your data is corrupted go ahead and overide your 1000th character and do it over. (Please note you will have another chance at recreating your online character again after you log back in so please do not spend any time on your character now just go straight to save and continue to the f*cking annoying *** cutscene with lamar that was only good the first time.
3. This is the heart breaking part. If your character walks to the circle and the car that is given to you disappears and u see other dudes there waiting... Do not waste your time you are in a limbo state at this point. If your character walks to the circle and then theres a blurred background view of the city you are good look at the clock for 1:00 which is in game for 1 am if u haven't been prompted to choose a car you are in limbo leave. (Please note: to leave from this limbos you must hit home button and dashboard straight to 'system settings' / 'memory' clear the cache again. And retry until u race (L) plz trust me it will happen.
(Spoiler alert online mission)
4. Clearing the 4 missions of the tutorial. Say you raced lamar and you were able to get the drugs, and u were able to steal a car and lastly finish your first team death-match you have now passed the tutorial this is the most difficult part for us gamers. Pay attention.
5. Saving your character successfully. After you have cleared the tutorial go to safe area clear of other player (not too far now relax just hide) and press 'start' button go to the online tab scroll all the way down and press 'leave online session' yes... You heard me right. Go against all your will power to stay and rob stores and just do it! After u do so ull get a message saying your character will be automatically saved. It will. You will be moved to the single player and from there you will be now able to hit a the 'down' hold it until you can select your fourth character. (Please be advised you wont see an actual picture of your online persona only the stats so don't freak out yet.)
6. Selecting your online persona. Go ahead select it it will load the online and will ask you if you wish to change your character one last time (this is your chance to make you pretty).
I hope ( i know this works ) this helps you please forgive the grammar i dont have time to be neat.
(Disclaimer=my two cents) i hope r* swipes every character after this debacle is cleared. Its not fair to have 30 and up ranked players while all of the rest cant even play. I say this even tho i myself am lvl 15 now. Reset. Its only fair.

Credit to a guy on the gtaforums. This worked for me.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Cant get online for xbox plus I didn't even offer an update smh

If you can't get on xbox do this:

1. To get to the race with just Lamar dashboard straight to 'system settings' / 'memory' / 'clear cache' hit the 'home button' and launch the game from right there.
2. During the intro you will see on the lower right hand corner 'A to load straight to MP' hit that and let it load. You will get the lovely message that your data is corrupted go ahead and overide your 1000th character and do it over. (Please note you will have another chance at recreating your online character again after you log back in so please do not spend any time on your character now just go straight to save and continue to the f*cking annoying *** cutscene with lamar that was only good the first time.
3. This is the heart breaking part. If your character walks to the circle and the car that is given to you disappears and u see other dudes there waiting... Do not waste your time you are in a limbo state at this point. If your character walks to the circle and then theres a blurred background view of the city you are good look at the clock for 1:00 which is in game for 1 am if u haven't been prompted to choose a car you are in limbo leave. (Please note: to leave from this limbos you must hit home button and dashboard straight to 'system settings' / 'memory' clear the cache again. And retry until u race (L) plz trust me it will happen.
(Spoiler alert online mission)
4. Clearing the 4 missions of the tutorial. Say you raced lamar and you were able to get the drugs, and u were able to steal a car and lastly finish your first team death-match you have now passed the tutorial this is the most difficult part for us gamers. Pay attention.
5. Saving your character successfully. After you have cleared the tutorial go to safe area clear of other player (not too far now relax just hide) and press 'start' button go to the online tab scroll all the way down and press 'leave online session' yes... You heard me right. Go against all your will power to stay and rob stores and just do it! After u do so ull get a message saying your character will be automatically saved. It will. You will be moved to the single player and from there you will be now able to hit a the 'down' hold it until you can select your fourth character. (Please be advised you wont see an actual picture of your online persona only the stats so don't freak out yet.)
6. Selecting your online persona. Go ahead select it it will load the online and will ask you if you wish to change your character one last time (this is your chance to make you pretty).
I hope ( i know this works ) this helps you please forgive the grammar i dont have time to be neat.
(Disclaimer=my two cents) i hope r* swipes every character after this debacle is cleared. Its not fair to have 30 and up ranked players while all of the rest cant even play. I say this even tho i myself am lvl 15 now. Reset. Its only fair.

Credit to a guy on the gtaforums. This worked for me.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Mother of god...will try when I get back from work

im on now on xbox. somebody invite me to a session GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

gotta get my money up. Ran into Annihilasian but dude just rammed me with his car and kept it pushing :lol:

guess he was bussy

An easy way to get the carbine rifle is to go down the subway, take out the cop with it, then wait down by the trains til you lose your stars. In turn you get rep points for losing the wanted levels. Every NT crew member should have a chopper on deck!! My psn is popamolly1 if you can't see it in my sig
Im in the subway but I dont see any guards 
nerd.gif

When you guys go to rob a store, go in unarmed and go up to the counter and stock up on snacks first. They refill health

Last edited:
Finally connected to a server with a nt crew member. And what does this ***** do runs me over gets out and keeps shooting till im dead. Watch out for roger e3 or whatever lame nickname he got. :smh: Grimey *** dudes. I thought he was going to pick me up and we would do a mission or something instead he goes and does that. Kick this dude out. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]:rofl:

legit had no clue that was an NTer breh. You can run me over and kill me if it makes you feel better.

I was just finding the white dots and killin folk. Before that, pretty much happened to me 3 times. Had to get some pay back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I had 2 freezes... 1 was in the middle of a mission... gave me a warning about abandoning missions. :smh:

I have to finish packing for a vacation but I'll be on at some point, gonna add a bunch of you later.[/COLOR]

Im in the subway but I dont see any guards :nerd:  

He is posted by the turnstiles. He also respawns so you can rinse and repeat if you want more ammo or rep points

Back
Top Bottom